Associate Analyst - Data Solutions
Job Category:Valuations & Appraisals
Pay Grade Range:₹420,000.00 - ₹980,000.00
Disclaimer: The base salary range represents the low and high end of Altus Group’s “Pay Grade Range” for this position in the primary work location. Actual hiring salaries will vary depending on factors including but not limited to work experience, and geographic market data for the role. The Pay Grade Range listed above does not reflect Altus Group’s total compensation for employees. Other rewards may include an annual bonus, flexible work arrangements, and region-specific benefits.
Unlock your Altus Experience!
If you’re looking to advance your career in data analytics, expertise, and technology for the rapidly growing global CRE market, there’s no better place than Altus Group. At Altus, our work is purposeful. Every day, our employees drive impact, innovate, and shape the global commercial real estate (CRE) and PropTech industry.
Our people-centric culture empowers you to deliver in a high trust, high performance culture, surrounded by an inclusive team that’s collaborating to modernize our industry. We invest in our people with training and growth opportunities designed to propel you further in your career while providing a flexible and progressive workplace that reflects our values and teams.Reporting to the Manager- Delivery, the Associate Analyst will be responsible for the collection and organization of commercial real estate data, as part of our integrated team deliveries within our Intelligence as a Service solutions. The role will afford the Associate Analyst opportunities to gain exposure to commercial real estate data and contribute to the reliability and accuracy of our database, enter information and play an active part in the generation of reports and presentations for the CRE market supporting Altus Group data products. As an Associate Analyst, you will work within a dynamic team gaining experience in (but not limited to) commercial real estate data analytics.
- Support in research, data collection, and ingestion of key commercial real estate data
- In accordance with the prescribed data collection SOP’s and SLA's, use multilevel data sources to collect information and verify existing records for Altus Group data products and any other database/software
- Responsible for the accuracy of information entered and responsible to review discrepancies in data received, request clarification or notify appropriate team member of issues related to data
- Proof entries as required and compile information to complete files from a variety of sources to reach a conclusion. Collaborate with team members to confirm information required and assist others in the delivery of their work as needed to ensure accurate and timely data entry.
- Use judgment to escalate data verification utilizing the appropriate internal and external resources
- Contribute to the maintenance and accuracy of internal data management systems
- Maintains an understanding of commercial real estate markets
- Accurately completing time sheets on a daily basis ensuring non-billable time and recoverable expenses are clearly outlined.
- 0-2 years related experience in Finance, Commerce, Real Estate, Economics
- Real estate background, specifically Commercial experience is an asset
- Excellent communication skills – written, verbal, and oral presentation
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite: Word, Outlook, Excel (VLOOKUP, Pivot Tables, Etc.)
- Basic skills in creating financial models (i.e., Excel, Argus, etc.)
- Ability to understand and interpret a lease for modeling. Understanding of source data that consists of budgeting, actuals, rent roll, recoveries, etc.
- Excellent research, quantitative and analytical skills.
What Altus Group offers:
- Rewarding performance: We are pleased to be able to provide employees competitive compensation, incentive and bonus plans, and a total rewards package that prioritizes their mental, physical and overall financial health.
- Growth and development: As a destination for top industry talent, we’re investing in you to meet the evolving needs of our clients and deliver on your professional goals. Our Altus Intelligence Academy offers over 150,000 hours of learning materials catering to diverse stages of an employee’s career journey.
- Flexible work model: We’re modernizing our employee programs to reflect the new world of work. Our Activity-Based Work model provides you with flexibility to align your work location to the work being performed - office for connecting and collaborating, and remote for focused work.
Altus Group is committed to fostering an inclusive work environment where all clients and employees feel welcomed, accepted and valued. We provide an atmosphere free from barriers to promote diversity, equity, and inclusion, and encourage equal opportunities for all employees. We’re seeking candidates with diverse experiences and provide accessible candidate experiences throughout the selection process. If you need accommodation, please contact us at email@example.com or +1 888 692 7487.
We appreciate all applicants who take the time to apply to Altus Group. Please note that only those who are selected to move forward in the process will be contacted. Thank you.