Marketing Technology & Automation Specialist
Job Category:Marketing & Communications
Pay Grade Range:£41,005.00 - £95,685.00
Disclaimer: The base salary range represents the low and high end of Altus Group’s “Pay Grade Range” for this position in the primary work location. Actual hiring salaries will vary depending on factors including but not limited to work experience, and geographic market data for the role. The Pay Grade Range listed above does not reflect Altus Group’s total compensation for employees. Other rewards may include an annual bonus, flexible work arrangements, and region-specific benefits.
Unlock your Altus Experience!
If you’re looking to advance your career in data analytics, expertise, and technology for the rapidly growing global CRE market, there’s no better place than Altus Group. At Altus, our work is purposeful. Every day, our employees drive impact, innovate, and shape the global commercial real estate (CRE) and PropTech industry.
Our people-centric culture empowers you to deliver in a high trust, high performance culture, surrounded by an inclusive team that’s collaborating to modernize our industry. We invest in our people with training and growth opportunities designed to propel you further in your career while providing a flexible and progressive workplace that reflects our values and teams.
Altus Group is delighted to announce a new and exciting opportunity for a Marketing Technology and Automation Specialist to join our worldwide marketing team. Working closely with our Director, Marketing Technology, our new Specialist will oversee our B2B CRM and marketing automation platforms, implementing innovative solutions to drive efficiency and effectiveness of our marketing tools.
The Marketing Technology and Automation Specialist will be instrumental in developing automated ways to enhance customer engagement across multiple channels. This includes designing and implementing automated campaigns, optimising lead nurturing workflows and developing solutions to analyse and measure the effectiveness of our marketing tools. This position offers a unique opportunity to be at the forefront of marketing innovation, shaping the future of how we connect and engage with our client base.
Marketing Cloud Development & Administration:
- Act as the primary owner for Altus’ Marketing Automation Platforms (e.g. Hubspot, Pardot) and the associated eco-system (incl. but not limited to CRM, Webinar & Events Technology, Advertising Platforms, Content Management, Data Providers, Sales Enablement, Measurement & Attribution, Planning & Work Management tools).
- Configure the product to meet the marketing team’s requirements, with a view to automate as much as possible.
- Develop & Test integrations, in collaboration with other technology owners at Altus, including but not limited to Sales Operations, CRM Development, Website and Product Development.
Marketing Data Collection & Quality:
- Contribute to definition of taxonomy and data schemas, to ensure our data accurately represents customers, products, and activities, enabling effective segmentation.
- Ensure data is collected and maintained to a high quality in the CRM & marketing platforms. Develop data governance dashboards and work with relevant entities to clean data.
- Participate in selection and integration of 1st and 3rd party data sources to enrich customer data.
Customer Journey Automation:
- Working closely with the Marketing Managers, build and maintain master segmentation that represent our customer personas and the sales journey.
- Assist Marketing Managers in building always on, multi-channel marketing nurture journeys.
- Monitor the journeys to detect and fix any operational issues, as well as any possible degradation in customer experience.
Marketing Technology Portfolio Management:
- Working closely with Direct of Marketing Technology, act as an SME in selection of platforms or suppliers to further evolve Altus' MarTech and Data stacks, as well renewal reviews.
- From time to time, lead projects to migrate from one platform to another, ensuring successful migration of workflows, data and adoption of users on target platforms.
- 5+ years experience with marketing automation platforms such as HubSpot (Preferred), Pardot (Preferred), Marketo, Eloqua, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, etc.
- Experience working in B2B Marketing, with hands on experience of CRM, Webinar & Events Technology, Advertising Platforms, Content Management, Data Providers, Sales Enablement, Measurement & Attribution, Planning & Work Management tools.
- Moderate skills in Scripting or Programming languages, preferably from an engineering background.
- Knowledge of Front End / HTML, in particular in use for outbound communications.
- Excellent communication skills, ability to create easy to digest documentation for non-technical users.
- Demonstrate diplomacy, patience, proactiveness and clarity, coupled with the ability to teach complex tasks to others.
- Display foresight, long term vision and an innovative approach to problem solving with a keen understanding pain points.
- Possess strong stakeholder management skills, internal and external to marketing.
- Results driven and good commercial awareness, ability to operate around benchmarked KPIs.
What Altus Group offers:
- Rewarding performance: We are pleased to be able to provide employees competitive compensation, incentive and bonus plans, and a total rewards package that prioritizes their mental, physical and overall financial health.
- Growth and development: As a destination for top industry talent, we’re investing in you to meet the evolving needs of our clients and deliver on your professional goals. Our Altus Intelligence Academy offers over 150,000 hours of learning materials catering to diverse stages of an employee’s career journey.
- Flexible work model: We’re modernizing our employee programs to reflect the new world of work. Our Activity-Based Work model provides you with flexibility to align your work location to the work being performed - office for connecting and collaborating, and remote for focused work.
Altus Group is committed to fostering an inclusive work environment where all clients and employees feel welcomed, accepted and valued. We provide an atmosphere free from barriers to promote diversity, equity, and inclusion, and encourage equal opportunities for all employees. We’re seeking candidates with diverse experiences and provide accessible candidate experiences throughout the selection process. If you need accommodation, +1 888 692 7487.
We appreciate all applicants who take the time to apply to Altus Group. Please note that only those who are selected to move forward in the process will be contacted. Thank you.