Pay Grade Range:$33,000.00 - $77,000.00
Disclaimer: The base salary range represents the low and high end of Altus Group’s “Pay Grade Range” for this position in the primary work location. Actual hiring salaries will vary depending on factors including but not limited to work experience, and geographic market data for the role. The Pay Grade Range listed above does not reflect Altus Group’s total compensation for employees. Other rewards may include an annual bonus, flexible work arrangements, and region-specific benefits.
Unlock your Altus Experience!
If you’re looking to advance your career in data analytics, expertise, and technology for the rapidly growing global CRE market, there’s no better place than Altus Group. At Altus, our work is purposeful. Every day, our employees drive impact, innovate, and shape the global commercial real estate (CRE) and PropTech industry.
Our people-centric culture empowers you to deliver in a high trust, high performance culture, surrounded by an inclusive team that’s collaborating to modernize our industry. We invest in our people with training and growth opportunities designed to propel you further in your career while providing a flexible and progressive workplace that reflects our values and teams.You will be responsible for the accurate and timely entry and maintenance of tax data for our clients, and the successful candidate will be involved with client implementations, data migrations, and will gain familiarity with client portfolios to offer advice and highlight exceptions.
- Develop a working knowledge of the processes, data, and systems for your assigned clients
- Data entry and maintenance of property tax information
- Conduct data verification/audit on data entered to ensure data quality
- Communicate (verbally and written) errors or missing information to management or clients for resolution
- Document processes for training purposes
- Work with customer success specialists to migrate/import client data for onboarding and implementations
- Work with our capture team to develop and maintain capture processes
- Collect and analyze datasets to provide meaningful analytics
- Experience or knowledge of property/real estate taxes is preferred
- Experience with high volume data entry is an asset
- A quick learner who is comfortable with software and can work with integrated systems and processes
- Superb keyboarding skills
- Detail oriented and highly organized
- Ability to effectively communicate with management, peers and clients
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel / Spreadsheets
ABOUT RETHINK SOLUTIONS
We are the industry leading developer and vendor of web based, real estate asset management software, itamlink, focused on property tax and assessment. We are reimagining how companies tackle one of the largest expense line item on their financials. Our clients, including many of the Fortune 500, trust us to provide them with the latest technology and superior customer service to help them reach their property tax and financial goals.
Our technology platform delivers a full suite of property tax management capabilities in an application that is flexible and configurable. By working closely with our existing clients and their unique portfolios, we gain valuable insights that drive continuing development of application features, reports and integrations. Our technology is optimized to meet the growing and ongoing demands of property tax management.
Go to www.rethinksolutions.com to learn more.
What Altus Group offers:
- Rewarding performance: We are pleased to be able to provide employees competitive compensation, incentive and bonus plans, and a total rewards package that prioritizes their mental, physical and overall financial health.
- Growth and development: As a destination for top industry talent, we’re investing in you to meet the evolving needs of our clients and deliver on your professional goals. Our Altus Intelligence Academy offers over 150,000 hours of learning materials catering to diverse stages of an employee’s career journey.
- Flexible work model: We’re modernizing our employee programs to reflect the new world of work. Our Activity-Based Work model provides you with flexibility to align your work location to the work being performed - office for connecting and collaborating, and remote for focused work.
Altus Group is committed to fostering an inclusive work environment where all clients and employees feel welcomed, accepted and valued. We provide an atmosphere free from barriers to promote diversity, equity, and inclusion, and encourage equal opportunities for all employees. We’re seeking candidates with diverse experiences and provide accessible candidate experiences throughout the selection process. If you need accommodation, +1 888 692 7487.
We appreciate all applicants who take the time to apply to Altus Group. Please note that only those who are selected to move forward in the process will be contacted. Thank you.