Surveyor Appointment Administrator
Pay Grade Range:£15,300.00 - £35,700.00
Disclaimer: The base salary range represents the low and high end of Altus Group’s “Pay Grade Range” for this position in the primary work location. Actual hiring salaries will vary depending on factors including but not limited to work experience, and geographic market data for the role. The Pay Grade Range listed above does not reflect Altus Group’s total compensation for employees. Other rewards may include an annual bonus, flexible work arrangements, and region-specific benefits.
Unlock your Altus Experience!
If you’re looking to advance your career in data analytics, expertise, and technology for the rapidly growing global CRE market, there’s no better place than Altus Group. At Altus, our work is purposeful. Every day, our employees drive impact, innovate, and shape the global commercial real estate (CRE) and PropTech industry.
Our people-centric culture empowers you to deliver in a high trust, high performance culture, surrounded by an inclusive team that’s collaborating to modernize our industry. We invest in our people with training and growth opportunities designed to propel you further in your career while providing a flexible and progressive workplace that reflects our values and teams.Reporting to the Surveyor Allocations Team Manager, the successful Surveyor Appointment Administrator will work to carefully manage the surveyor’s diaries, ensuring that appointments are booked in the most productive way, and surveyor time is maximised when visiting clients. This is a great opportunity for anyone looking to utilise and develop their great communication skills in a business-to-business environment. Full industry training will be provided, allowing you the best possible chance to kick-start your career in a global leader of real estate services.
- Surveyor Allocations. Pro-actively book surveyor inspections for existing commercial clients by calling and emailing clients, hitting KPI’s for number of inspections booked.
- Diary management. Organise multiple surveyor’s diaries ensuring that geographically, the surveyors are as productive as possible, and all appointments and details are passed over to the surveyor accurately.
- Documentation. Ensure that we have collected the clients supporting documentation to enable us to successfully deliver a full service and maintain ongoing accurate records for every client.
- Administration. Gather client HAS requirements for surveyors (hard hat, high vis jackets, etc). Updating spreadsheets and internal records where required.
- Communication. Communicate with business clients and surveyors, both written and verbal. Manage the client’s expectations and deal with their initial queries, ensuring they understand the process of an inspection and the timescales involved.
- Client service. Delivering an excellent service to clients and surveyors alike, ensuring strong and positive working relationships. Manage the processes for retention issues, liaising with other internal departments, including the Surveying team to ensure that we deliver the best outcome for the client.
- A Minimum of 6 A*-C GCSE’s (or equivalent).
- A good knowledge of Microsoft Office applications including; PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook and internet applications.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and in writing.
- The ability to explain complex information in a clear and concise manner.
- Previous experience of building and maintaining relationships with clients (preferred).
- The ability to thrive in a target driven environment.
- The ability to multi-task and meet strict deadlines.
- Excellent relationship building skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- A Pro-active, positive and organised approach to work.
What Altus Group offers:
- Rewarding performance: We are pleased to be able to provide employees competitive compensation, incentive and bonus plans, and a total rewards package that prioritizes their mental, physical and overall financial health.
- Growth and development: As a destination for top industry talent, we’re investing in you to meet the evolving needs of our clients and deliver on your professional goals. Our Altus Intelligence Academy offers over 150,000 hours of learning materials catering to diverse stages of an employee’s career journey.
- Flexible work model: We’re modernizing our employee programs to reflect the new world of work. Our Activity-Based Work model provides you with flexibility to align your work location to the work being performed - office for connecting and collaborating, and remote for focused work.
Altus Group is committed to fostering an inclusive work environment where all clients and employees feel welcomed, accepted and valued. We provide an atmosphere free from barriers to promote diversity, equity, and inclusion, and encourage equal opportunities for all employees. We’re seeking candidates with diverse experiences and provide accessible candidate experiences throughout the selection process. If you need accommodation, +1 888 692 7487.
We appreciate all applicants who take the time to apply to Altus Group. Please note that only those who are selected to move forward in the process will be contacted. Thank you.