Property Tax, Manager
Job Category:Valuations & Appraisals
Pay Grade Range:₹1,417,500.00 - ₹3,307,500.00
Disclaimer: The base salary range represents the low and high end of Altus Group’s “Pay Grade Range” for this position in the primary work location. Actual hiring salaries will vary depending on factors including but not limited to work experience, and geographic market data for the role. The Pay Grade Range listed above does not reflect Altus Group’s total compensation for employees. Other rewards may include an annual bonus, flexible work arrangements, and region-specific benefits.
Unlock your Altus Experience!
If you’re looking to advance your career in data analytics, expertise, and technology for the rapidly growing global CRE market, there’s no better place than Altus Group. At Altus, our work is purposeful. Every day, our employees drive impact, innovate, and shape the global commercial real estate (CRE) and PropTech industry.
Our people-centric culture empowers you to deliver in a high trust, high performance culture, surrounded by an inclusive team that’s collaborating to modernize our industry. We invest in our people with training and growth opportunities designed to propel you further in your career while providing a flexible and progressive workplace that reflects our values and teams.Reporting to VP-Global Service Centre Delivery, the Manager-Property Tax will be responsible for the performance of functional teams and ultimately will ensure high quality work, on time delivery, and operational efficiency, he will be a crucial team member, managing people and processes, and working closely with various stakeholders across the organization to add value to the valuation process. As a Property Tax Manager, you will assure that other individuals within the team gain exposure to all aspects of Real & Personal Property Tax, including administration, management, and appeal support; utilizing Altus Groups technology and data enabled processes.
- Be a key point-of-contact for management, business stakeholders, and project teams.
- Allocate incoming requests to the team, prioritizing actions and monitoring team resources so that customer deadlines are met.
- Manage teams to deliver on multiple projects in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment.
- Manage project life cycle to ensure team delivery of high quality, on time work product delivery to various stakeholders.
- Leading the team by example of focused effort, collaboration, and a winning culture, manage KPI’s and ensure teams are functioning effectively.
- Building a culture of continual process improvement and expand deliverables from GSC Team, work with stakeholders to ensure quality assurance of work delivery.
- Manage communication between internal stakeholders and Global Service Center, ensure adherence to defined process standards, continuously upgrade personal and team level knowledge regarding real estate analysis and best practices.
- Exemplify a thorough understanding of valuation process, assist in expanding the GSC through recruitment and hiring initiatives, ensure team compliance with completing time sheets on a daily basis ensuring non-billable time and recoverable expenses are clearly outlined.
- Proven people leader and ability to take initiative and be resourceful.
- Post graduate diploma or degree in business management.
- Work experience preferably in Commerce, Real Estate, Economics, or Finance. Commercial real estate background, specifically Real Property Tax experience is an asset, real estate or other investment valuation experience is an asset, experience working with and communicating directly with cross border teams is an asset.
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite: Word, Outlook, Excel (VLookup, Pivot Tables, Etc.), knowledge of Argus Enterprise is an asset.
- Ability to deliver expectations of the team and manage to desired outcomes.
- Excellent time management skills, excellent communication skills – written, verbal, and oral presentation.
What Altus Group offers:
- Rewarding performance: We are pleased to be able to provide employees competitive compensation, incentive and bonus plans, and a total rewards package that prioritizes their mental, physical and overall financial health.
- Growth and development: As a destination for top industry talent, we’re investing in you to meet the evolving needs of our clients and deliver on your professional goals. Our Altus Intelligence Academy offers over 150,000 hours of learning materials catering to diverse stages of an employee’s career journey.
- Flexible work model: We’re modernizing our employee programs to reflect the new world of work. Our Activity-Based Work model provides you with flexibility to align your work location to the work being performed - office for connecting and collaborating, and remote for focused work.
Altus Group is committed to fostering an inclusive work environment where all clients and employees feel welcomed, accepted and valued. We provide an atmosphere free from barriers to promote diversity, equity, and inclusion, and encourage equal opportunities for all employees. We’re seeking candidates with diverse experiences and provide accessible candidate experiences throughout the selection process. If you need accommodation,
We appreciate all applicants who take the time to apply to Altus Group. Please note that only those who are selected to move forward in the process will be contacted. Thank you.