Senior Campaign Manager
VICE is an international media company that captures people at the heart of all our stories. We focus on the ideas, issues, and context that other outlets miss. Launched in 1994, VICE operates in 35 cities across the globe, making 1,500 pieces of content every day. The company has five lines of business: VICE Digital, an award-winning international network of digital content; VICE STUDIOS, a feature film and television production studio; VICELAND, an Emmy-winning international television network; a Peabody award-winning NEWS division; and VIRTUE, a global, full-service creative agency with 26 offices around the world.
VICE x Vision and Values
We are here to create a place for people and their ideas. VICE was started by people who wanted to make things they cared about, and who took on the world with curiosity, radical thinking, and an audacious spirit. We are still that company. That is why our values are:
Bring Who You Really Are Grow While You're Here Do Work That Means Something To You
Role x You
We’re looking for a Senior Digital Campaign Manager to join our team and be primarily responsible for the management of our branded digital media campaigns. You will be responsible for executing all elements of the media plan, such as content, social, display and video activation across different digital platforms. You will be part of the International team of Campaign Managers and work together with the local VMG CM teams across Europe and APAC. You will join a specialist campaign team within the company, providing insight and strategy on digital advertising and will lead one direct report.
A specialist team of Campaign Managers will train you how to set up Content, Display and Video campaigns. You will familiarize yourself with our operating system, Facebook Business Manager, Asana (tasks priority tool), and you will work closely with our Ad Operations, Sales and Project/Account Management teams.
After thorough training, you will begin to execute your campaigns independently, while gaining more knowledge about how campaigns perform and how they can be optimized to get the best results for our clients. You will also be able to manage your digital campaigns with confidence while you gain more insight of what works best for our campaigns. We’d like to see you also become an advisor for our Planning team by sharing these campaign insights with the wider teams.
- Activate branded content and paid social campaigns on VICE’s channels (Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, and Youtube).
- Activate digital media campaigns on and off platform (Video / Display / Native).
- Maintain an excellent relationship with internal and external stakeholders.
- Optimize campaign towards the best possible results, making sure all goals are hit
- Build client-facing reports about the performance of their campaigns.
- A degree in Communication, Digital Advertising or Digital Media
- 4 to 5 years of relevant work experience
- Excellent problem solving skills, ability to perform under pressure and in fast paced environments
- Excellent organizational and multitasking skills with a great attention to detail
- Strong teamplaying spirit as well as a passion for social and digital advertising, the marketplace and technology.
- Fluent in English, written and spoken
We’d love if you also had these:
- Experience working with Facebook / Instagram Business Manager to activate dark posts.
- Understanding of broader digital platforms including display, performance, and mobile.
- Comfortable with excel and reporting
- Knowledge of Salesforce, Asana, and NetSuite.
Working at VICE:
We want to find people who believe in our mission and goals and feel inspired to grow while they’re here, rather than someone who checks the boxes but isn’t invested. We encourage you to apply and show us what you’ve got. VICE Media Group prioritizes the voices, ideas and people that other media companies miss. We believe that innovation is a direct result of diverse, inclusive cultures so we don’t just “tolerate” differences, we celebrate it and see it as essential to our staff, culture, and business. To learn more read the VICE Guide to VICE.
VICE Media Group is not partnering with agencies nor accepts unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for any fees or expenses related to such unsolicited resumes and/or applicants.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
VICE Media (VICE.com, VICE Studios, VICE TV, Virtue, VICE News, Refinery29, PULSE Films, i-D) is an equal opportunity employer. We view everyone as an individual, and we understand that inclusion is more than just diversity – it’s about belonging. We celebrate the fact that everyone is unique, and that’s what makes us so good at what we do. We pride ourselves on being a company that embraces difference and truly represents the global clients we work with.
Candidates, please note that if you are contacted by anyone with an email other than @vice.com purporting to be recruiting on behalf of Vice Media, it is not legitimate, and you should not engage.