Product Analyst / Sr. Product Analyst
Realm is on a mission to bring simplicity to homeownership. From the day you buy your home to the day it is sold, there are a series of complex and expensive decisions to be made. What should you renovate? How much should it cost? Should you refinance? When does it make sense to move?
That’s where Realm comes in. With primary residences accounting for 62% of the average American’s net worth, we’re building a single destination to empower homeowners to decide what to do with their home, and then help them do those things seamlessly. And we’re starting with solving the most complex of these decisions – renovations.
Today we’ve helped 500+ homeowners navigate renovations totaling over $70M with industry-leading, proprietary data and expert guidance from our Realm Advisors. We’re on track to be a $1B+ business in the next few years, and are backed by top-tier VC firms like GGV, Lerer Hippeau, and Primary Venture Partners.
About The Role
The Analytics team at Realm uses data to tell stories that empower teams to make more effective decisions. We partner with Operations, Product, Engineering, and Growth verticals to understand their problems and turn those problems into questions that we can answer with data and insights. We are looking for a Product Analyst to be a founding member of the team! If you thrive in fast-paced startup environments and want to see your work directly influence the direction of the business, then this role might be for you.
What you will work on:
- Partner with vertical leads (e.g. Operations, Product, etc) to help them drive product growth through a deeper understanding of our customers.
- Conduct deep dive analyses and communicate insights to all levels of the organization to motivate positive change and inform product strategy.
- Design, build and automate metrics within self-serve dashboards to help teams easily answer questions on their own.
- Collaborate with Sales and Marketplace teams to understand their workflows and pain points, providing analytical support to address challenges and implement solutions that drive operational excellence.
What we are looking for:
- 3+ years of analytics experience as a data analyst, data scientist, business intelligence analyst, operations analyst, consultant, or similar quantitative role.
- Ability to clearly communicate complex concepts to a variety of stakeholders (both written and verbal).
- Prior programming experience in SQL (bonus points if you have exposure to LookML or Python).
- Previous experience with a business intelligence visualization tool (Looker, Tableau, etc).
Salary Range: $100k - $140k + Equity