Senior Lifecycle & MarTech Manager, Cross-Sell and Data
Prose, a Public Benefit Corporation
Commitment to Safety
Nothing is more important to us than safeguarding the health of our customers, employees, their families, and the community at large. Effective October 8, 2021, all US employees as well as all newly hired US employees are required to receive the COVID-19 vaccination (and provide proof) unless granted an approved exemption from this policy due to a medical reason, or because of a sincerely held religious belief.
At Prose, we don’t believe in “one-size-fits-most.” We create custom hair care that’s inclusive to all hair types, needs and preferences. Each of our hair care products is customized to a person’s hair needs based on the results from an online consultation. The individual data is processed through a proprietary algorithm and made-to-order in the Prose lab using natural active ingredients. Marrying emerging technologies with the best in beauty, Prose is truly creating something special.
This is the opportunity to join a fast-growing startup and an energetic team that works together to deliver creative solutions that are transforming the way people think about and shop for hair care. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture, and are looking for talented problem solvers who lead with passion and who face any task with a positive mindset.
We are looking for a Senior Lifecycle & Martech Manager who will own our lifecycle data strategy for segmentation and automated journeys. This role will lead our efforts in driving LTV via personalization and behavioral automated messages across the funnel for our on demand customers and subscribers.
Also, this role will own the e2e production of the cross-sell and winback strategy supported by the team for the content briefing strategy. You have the unique opportunity to help us build a thoughtful lifecycle program with the help and support of a cross-organization team of experts.
This role will be the organizational driver of messaging channels domain expertise; and applies that expertise through platform sustainment, data capability improvements, and hands-on operational problem-solving. Additionally, this role involves direct supervision of a Lifecycle Associate, Analytics with a primary focus on mentoring and coaching to enhance strategic Lifecycle Analytics skills given the martech stack data environment at Prose. This is a role focused on the lifecycle program martech strategy at a senior level reporting to the Director of Lifecycle and MarTech.
This is a hybrid role based in our Williamsburg, Brooklyn headquarters. Candidates based in the New York City area can expect a base salary that ranges from $105,000 to $115,000. The base salary offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills and experience.
- Leading the audience data strategy to expand current journeys use cases to support upsell and cross-sell and owning three areas of focus for Lifecycle production operations: data requirements, audience performance analytics and journeys production by fully utilizing the CRM platform capabilities.
- Owning the implementation of the Lifecycle programs migration to the new instance by working with the email developers, technical CRM product managers, data algorithm team, and the business analytics team. Documenting and communicating technical requirements for new CRM campaigns capabilities with the goal to scale programs to optimize SLAs and speed to market including cross-functional projects.
- Supporting in our existing CRM production model to continue BAU requests until fully pivoting to the new instance and building automation journeys. Ability to balance short-term gains with long-term impact and properly utilize that knowledge to inform the long-term Lifecycle roadmap.
- Maximizing the capabilities of the personalization engine in the CRM platform at scale and using company data to ensure segmented campaigns that drive LTV, upsell to subscriptions, cross-sell adoption, and boost AOV in our multi-subscriptions product business.
- Collaborating with the other departments to create a consistent end-to-end experience for our users from the communications journeys to the final website experience. You will ensure best practices to improve Lifecycle journeys settings for the team, identifying operational efficiencies and vetting 3rd party tools to support team goals by integrating data.
Key Candidate Requirements:
- Operations and technical knowledge and facilitates troubleshooting around CRM platform issues, helping triaging requests that come in from across the org in order to drive quickly to resolution. Responsible for the overall day-to-day integrity of the ESP platforms and campaigns correct deployment
- MarTech data-focused mindset with a seamless capacity to shape project tasks with a focus on business outcomes and expertise in expanding this capability throughout the wider team.
- Robust technical aptitude and foundational comprehension of omnichannel platforms and systems and applying it as a senior strategic contributor for the team and cross-organizational projects to amplify brand initiatives and contribute to building the best in class Lifecycle Marketing team.
- Skills in developing automated journeys based on custom attributes and events, and email coding knowledge using HTML, CSS, template scripting, SQL to QA and accomplish tasks associated with automated lifecycle marketing campaigns.
- Excellent communication skills, strategic mindset to sell-in new imperative technology requirements to elevate Prose communications, and a results-driven mentality are also required. If you are ready to take on a challenging and rewarding role that has a significant impact on the business, we encourage you to apply for this fun and exciting opportunity.
Understand & Embody our Prose Values
- We know the best ideas come from open minds and willingness to listen. While our products cater to the individual, an invitation into our process is always open to our community.
- We value our differences and diverse backgrounds by communicating openly, managing with transparency and striving to understand one another’s perspective. It’s a key ingredient to our innovation.
- Our strength as a group will outlast our efforts as individual contributors. With offices across countries (and across boroughs) staying inventive and agile deepens our clear vision and consistent communication.
- We stay in a spirit of entrepreneurial collaboration: We do not have consensus at all times, but we trust one another to work toward our common goals. Our success is an expression and result of our progressive and gratifying teamwork.
- We value ownership and coaching that encourages employees to think constructively and creatively about the business. We view employees as leaders and individuals who are accountable, resourceful and responsible. Anyone and everyone is encouraged to lead.
- We recognize that in order to continue thinking one step ahead, we will need to try new things. We strive to provide an open environment that accepts this truth making space for new ideas to emerge.
- We assume good intentions in every interaction keeping ourselves accountable for the climate we create. We seek to understand our co-workers through this lens of conscious bienveillance, authenticity and fellowship.
- We operate with the intention of preserving resources, creating an environment we can all live in--for our business and the world. Sustainable care is essential to our ethos as an organization. We take a mindful approach to how we think about our people (employees) and our planet.
Perks & Benefits
At Prose we value our employees and their well being. As a growing business we aim to stay up to par on the latest perks and benefits for all of our eligible team members. Some of these include but are not limited to:
- A competitive and flexible PTO policy
- Competitive compensation package (base salary, target bonus and equity)
- Company sponsored health care plan ( medical, dental and vision plans)
- 401k + matching
- $125 monthly wellness allowance
- FSA and commuter benefits