Marketing & Communications
San Diego, CA, USA
Posted on Monday, May 15, 2023
We are a Biology Company
Plantible, backed by Astanor Ventures, Lerer Hippeau, Piva Capital, Kellogg’s, and Vectr Ventures, is a vertically integrated biology company that is unlocking the power in plants in service of people & planet. Our mission is to create solutions that empower customers to make sustainable and regenerative choices without compromising on quality. We are beginning with the food industry. Please visit our website to learn more about our mission and continued success: https://www.plantiblefoods.com/
How You Will Contribute
Your role is a key part to our mission of revolutionizing the future of food through biology and agricultural innovation. You will work closely with the Chief Commercial Officer, Product Team and C-Suite to directly influence innovative food companies to create tastier, more nutritious products using a cutting-edge plant-based ingredient
What you will be working on:
- Master brand advocacy and messaging, understanding our products, value propositions, competitive landscape and customer journey.
- Design and execute effective marketing strategies that drive sales, awareness, and education across media channels. This will include digital, traditional and experiential tactics across owned, earned and paid media channels.
- Conduct market research to inform marketing strategies and company growth in the B2B food space.
- Manage relationships with external partners supporting marketing initiatives.
- Represent our company at industry events, fostering new business relationships and identifying opportunities.
- Develop and manage owned media campaigns, including email marketing, CRM (Hubspot), social media platforms and website blog.
- Strategize and execute branding and promotional campaigns to position our startup as the category leader.
- Contribute to company strategy, product development, and internal/external communications.
What you will bring to Plantible:
- Positive attitude, adaptability, creativity, rigor, radical candor and a bias for action are critical to success in this role.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, Business Administration, or related field.
- 2-4+ years of experience in marketing/communications, with B2B focus a plus.
- Strong communication skills and ability to simplify complex concepts.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Analytical skills to inform strategy and decision-making.
- CRM platform experience, preferably Hubspot; knowledge of email marketing and social media.
- Collaborative, team player mindset; self-starter with problem-solving skills.
- Willingness to travel (limited); passion for sustainability, plant-based foods, and a commitment to make a positive impact on the world.
Choose Plantible Foods
Becoming part of Plantible means contributing to a sustainable future for all. We are a venture funded startup that is trying to make sure that we not only spread happiness amongst our employees, but also to current and future generations. We believe diversity creates uniqueness. Our diverse international team of highly talented people has different interests and hobbies and we support them all. Here is a brief overview of how we are working on fostering a better team:
Competitive health and wellness benefits
Unlimited PTO Program
Career development and growth opportunities
Working in a rapidly growing, flexible and entrepreneurial environment
Team building and company wide events
Financial support with your relocation
And of course, lots of beautiful land for outdoor activities!
Plantible Foods is an equal employment opportunity employer. Candidates are considered for employment without regard to race, creed, color, national origin, age, sex, religion, ancestry, veteran status, marital status, gender identify, sexual orientation, national origin, liability for military service, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. If you are interested in learning the status of your application, please note you will be contacted directly by the appropriate human resources contact person if you are selected for further consideration. Plantible Foods reserves the right to defer or close a vacancy at any time.
See more open positions at Plantible Foods
Something looks off?