Technical Support Engineer Intern - Summer 2024
Please be aware we have noticed an increase in hiring scams potentially targeting Seismic candidates. Read our full statement on our Career's page.
Seismic, a rapidly growing Forbes Cloud 100 company, is the global leader in enablement, helping make sales teams better by becoming more productive and engaging with buyers in a compelling way. Seismic’s platform provides continuous guidance to improve behavior, content, and skills to win more deals and deliver better experiences. Nearly 2,000 organizations including IBM and American Express have made Seismic their enablement platform of choice. Seismic integrates with business-critical platforms including Microsoft, Salesforce, Google and Adobe. Seismic is headquartered in San Diego, with offices across North America, Europe, Australia and China.
Seismic is committed to building an inclusive workplace that ignites growth for our employees and creates a culture of belonging that allows all employees to be seen and valued for who they are. Learn more about DEI at Seismic here.
- Collaborate with the technical support team to create and update technical documentation.
- Ensure documentation accuracy, clarity, and adherence to company standards.
- Assist in maintaining a knowledge base for common technical issues and solutions.
- Work closely with team members to understand and streamline existing support processes.
- Identify opportunities for process improvement and contribute to the implementation of enhancements.
- Provide support in tracking and analyzing key support metrics.
- Interact with customers to gather information on technical issues and document relevant details.
- Collaborate with the support team to provide timely and effective responses to customer inquiries.
- Collaborate with other departments, including development and quality assurance, to ensure seamless communication and issue resolution.
- Participate in team meetings and contribute ideas for improving overall team performance.
- Students enrolled in STEM or Business Info Systems majors, graduating in Spring 2025
- Strong attention to detail and excellent organizational skills.
- Proficiency in written and verbal communication.
- Basic understanding of software development and troubleshooting concepts.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a team-oriented environment.
- Eagerness to learn and adapt to new technologies.
Headquartered in San Diego and with employees across the globe, Seismic is the global leader in sales enablement, backed by firms such as Permira, Ameriprise Financial, EDBI, Lightspeed Venture Partners, and T. Rowe Price. Seismic also recently expanded its team and product portfolio with the acquisition of Percolate, Grapevine6, and Lessonly. Our board of directors is composed of several industry luminaries including John Thompson, former Chairman of the Board for Microsoft.
Seismic is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender, age, race, religion, or any other classification which is protected by applicable law.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.