Senior Product Manager
Please be aware we have noticed an increase in hiring scams potentially targeting Seismic candidates. Read our full statement on our Career's page.
Seismic, a rapidly growing Forbes Cloud 100 company, is the global leader in enablement, helping make sales teams better by becoming more productive and engaging with buyers in a compelling way. Seismic’s platform provides continuous guidance to improve behavior, content, and skills to win more deals and deliver better experiences. Nearly 2,000 organizations including IBM and American Express have made Seismic their enablement platform of choice. Seismic integrates with business-critical platforms including Microsoft, Salesforce, Google and Adobe. Seismic is headquartered in San Diego, with offices across North America, Europe, and Australia.
Seismic is committed to building an inclusive workplace that ignites growth for our employees and creates a culture of belonging that allows all employees to be seen and valued for who they are. Learn more about DEI at Seismic here.
Product Managers at Seismic drive product vision and are responsible for the success of the product through all phases of the development process. Starting with the initial concept and nurturing it all the way through research & discovery, production, deployment, and maintenance; the Product Manager ensures that our new features and capabilities solve our customers’ biggest problems. Successful candidates have three main traits - product sense, leadership, and the ability to get things done.
At Seismic, content is our DNA as a company. Our platform helps all customer-facing teams leverage the right content at the right time in compelling conversations and interactions across the full customer lifecycle. As a Product Manager on the Content Orchestration team, you will help us further our investment in Seismic’s “engine room.” You’ll aim to empower marketing and sales enablement professionals with tools and apps to plan, produce, collaborate, and manage content at scale. You will also work on extending Seismic’s content planning model to ensure that it is robust, flexible, and interoperable with key systems in our customers’ Go-To-Market stack. Collaborating closely with design and engineering, you will constantly raise the bar for user experience, and deliver solutions that delight our customers.
What you’ll do
- Develop a deep understanding of our customers’ & prospects’ problems and deliver solutions that drive growth and customer retention & delight
- Build a business case for investment by articulating initiative recommendations and trade-offs to leadership and cross-functional stakeholders
- Translate product strategy into roadmaps that are informed by input from customers, cross-functional stakeholders, market and competitive research.
- Develop specifications, negotiate & define scopes, and partner with our design & engineering teams to deliver new capabilities to our customers
- Define and analyze key metrics that inform decision making and measure success of product initiatives
- Support the go-to-market process and collaborate with Product Marketing, Sales and Customer Success to achieve launch readiness and drive adoption
What you bring to the team
- 5+ years of proven software Product Management experience
- Product taste - you have a demonstrated passion for user experience and have delivered software that delights users
- Experience working on scaling or mature B2B / consumer software (and familiarity with SaaS platforms) - you understand what it takes build & maintain systems that work at scale
- Technical acumen – you can have credible conversations with engineer stakeholders about technical tradeoffs, technologies, scalability, etc.
- Excellent verbal, visual, and written communication skills
- Strong operational & organizational skills, attention to detail, and the ability to balance multiple projects while following through on plans
- Proven analytical skills and experience using data to drive decision-making and feature prioritization
- Experience working in a fast-paced enterprise technology environment
What We Have For You:
- Generous paid vacation, sick leave, and holiday benefits, including an end-of-the-year company shutdown
- Competitive medical, dental and vision plans, as well as an optional Health Savings Account with a company contribution
- Paid parental leave and family caregiver leave
- $1,000 annual professional development reimbursement
- Enhanced fertility and egg freezing benefits
- 401(k) plan with annual company match
- Monthly stipend for cell phone expenses
- Flexible work schedule
- Seismic Cares employee volunteer program
- #OneSeismic culture that celebrates wins, encourages autonomy, ownership and transparency
Headquartered in San Diego and with employees across the globe, Seismic is the global leader in sales enablement, backed by firms such as Permira, Ameriprise Financial, EDBI, Lightspeed Venture Partners, and T. Rowe Price. Seismic also recently expanded its team and product portfolio with the acquisition of Percolate, Grapevine6, and Lessonly. Our board of directors is composed of several industry luminaries including John Thompson, former Chairman of the Board for Microsoft.
Seismic is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender, age, race, religion, or any other classification which is protected by applicable law.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.