Senior Product Manager
Please be aware we have noticed an increase in hiring scams potentially targeting Seismic candidates. Read our full statement on our Career's page.
Seismic, a rapidly growing Forbes Cloud 100 company, is the global leader in enablement, helping make sales teams better by becoming more productive and engaging with buyers in a compelling way. Seismic’s platform provides continuous guidance to improve behavior, content, and skills to win more deals and deliver better experiences. Nearly 2,000 organizations including IBM and American Express have made Seismic their enablement platform of choice. Seismic integrates with business-critical platforms including Microsoft, Salesforce, Google and Adobe. Seismic is headquartered in San Diego, with offices across North America, Europe, and Australia.
Seismic is committed to building an inclusive workplace that ignites growth for our employees and creates a culture of belonging that allows all employees to be seen and valued for who they are. Learn more about DEI at Seismic here.
Product Managers at Seismic drive product vision and are responsible for the success of the product through all phases of the development process. Starting with an initial concept through research, development, production, deployment, and measuring success, PMs ensure that we are solving our customers’ most important problems through the capabilities that we develop and release. To be successful in this role you will be required to understand the Sales Enablement space and the Seismic product in great detail, as well as have a deep understanding and empathy for our users’ needs.
At its core, Seismic helps sales and customer-facing teams find what they are looking for so that they are armed with all the content and information that they need to have successful conversations with their buyers. As a product manager on our Buyer Engagement team, you will help define the vision, and strategy and drive execution for one of the fastest growing areas of our platform.
Being able to analyze and understand buyer engagement is a capability that has become core to many revenue teams. Advancements in AI and other technologies now allow enablers to get unprecedented visibility into how sellers are interacting with buyers, and what’s working and what’s not. This is a core investment area for our business, as we continue to innovate and release market-leading products that enable revenue teams to have the most impactful interactions with their customers.
How you’ll make an impact:
- Collaborate across product, design and engineering to ship products that deliver customer value and delight users
- Prioritize the product roadmap by balancing needs and requirements across customer feedback, strategic initiatives and tech debt.
- Engage with customers and key stakeholders on an ongoing basis to validate existing products and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Integrate market research, usability studies, and competitive analysis into product requirements and prioritization.
- Work with product marketing, enablement and other GTM teams in order to release features smoothly and keep stakeholders informed.
- Define and analyze success metrics for the products/features you own.
What you’ll bring to the team:
- Bachelor’s degree in a STEM field, or equivalent technical experience
- 3+ years of experience in product management or similar role at a SaaS company
- Familiarity with agile development frameworks and associated tools
- Experience in SalesTech and/or working directly with sales teams a plus
- Customer-focused mindset and a passion for creating exceptional user experiences
- Meticulous attention to detail; ability to identify potential risks and edge cases
- Ability to effectively collaborate and align with cross-functional teams
- Ability to inspire teams around a vision and set of objectives
- Strong project management skills with the ability to manage multiple parallel initiatives
What we have for you: (US)
- Generous paid vacation, sick leave, and holiday benefits, including an end-of-year company shutdown
- Competitive medical, dental and vision plans, as well as an optional Health Savings Account with a company contribution
- Paid parental leave and family caregiver leave
- Enhanced fertility and egg freezing benefits
- 401(k) plan with annual company match
- Monthly stipend for cell phone expenses
- Flexible work schedule
- Seismic Cares employee volunteer program
- #OneSeismic culture that celebrates wins, encourages autonomy, ownership, and transparency
Headquartered in San Diego and with employees across the globe, Seismic is the global leader in sales enablement, backed by firms such as Permira, Ameriprise Financial, EDBI, Lightspeed Venture Partners, and T. Rowe Price. Seismic also recently expanded its team and product portfolio with the acquisition of Percolate, Grapevine6, and Lessonly. Our board of directors is composed of several industry luminaries including John Thompson, former Chairman of the Board for Microsoft.
Seismic is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender, age, race, religion, or any other classification which is protected by applicable law.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.