Senior Information Security Analyst
Please be aware we have noticed an increase in hiring scams potentially targeting Seismic candidates. Read our full statement on our Career's page.
Seismic, a rapidly growing Forbes Cloud 100 company, is the global leader in enablement, helping make sales teams better by becoming more productive and engaging with buyers in a compelling way. Seismic’s platform provides continuous guidance to improve behavior, content, and skills to win more deals and deliver better experiences. Nearly 2,000 organizations including IBM and American Express have made Seismic their enablement platform of choice. Seismic integrates with business-critical platforms including Microsoft, Salesforce, Google and Adobe. Seismic is headquartered in San Diego, with offices across North America, Europe, and Australia.
Seismic is committed to building an inclusive workplace that ignites growth for our employees and creates a culture of belonging that allows all employees to be seen and valued for who they are. Learn more about DEI at Seismic here.
We are seeking a Senior Security Analyst to join our team. In this role, you’ll work cross- functionally to maintain and enhance our information security program.
Who you are:
- An individual with strong communication skills
- An individual with the ability to communicate and interact with colleagues at any level within the organization
- Generally able to lead a team or give guidance.
- Subject matter expert - Is seen as a go to resource by other Security team members for best practices and knowledge of DLP systems.
- Knowledgeable in risk management concepts including data loss prevention, insider risk management, IP protection, and incident response.
What you'll be doing:
- Security program management
- Manage and improve Seismic’s DLP program.
- Design policies to govern on-premises, multicloud, and SaaS data with Microsoft Defender or Microsoft Purview (Preferred)
- Map data assets according to risk level
- Help secure a multi-cloud environment
- Vulnerability Management ticketing & remediation.
- Event Monitoring and Response with multiple applications.
- Partner with our Engineering team to ensure our infrastructure is configured to ensure security of confidential data.
- Respond to customer third party risk management information questionnaires
- Interface directly with information security personnel at customers/prospects to address requests about Seismic's data security program and our web application/integrations.
- Ensure adherence to data security commitments Seismic makes to customers.
- Drive positive outcomes for cross-functional teams and promote collaboration across departments.
- Mentor teammates on data security best practices.
- Ensure compliance with rapidly changing laws and applicable regulations
What you will bring to the team:
- 5-7+ years of experience in data security in the software industry.
- Flexibility and eagerness to work in a fast-paced environment and meet tight deadlines.
- Security certifications: CISSP certification - strongly preferred
- One or more Cloud security certifications (Azure Security Engineer, AWS Cloud Security Engineer, and/or GCP Cloud Security Engineer) – strongly preferred
- SaaS experience
- APIs – Experienced at testing and remediating API configuration (preferred)
- In-depth knowledge of Compliance standards
- ISO 27001/27002
- SOC 2 Type 2 all 5 domains
- Knowledge of some modern computing language (Python, React, C#, etc). Some scripting experience is expected
- Experience with securing application pipelines
- SIEM Knowledge – Rapid7, Splunk or similar
- Email security – Training and assistance to company employees on best practices around phish prevention, social engineering, and experience with email security systems. Knowledge of DKIM, SPF, and DMARC standards.
- Data Management skills such as SQL for log analysis.
What we have for you:
- Take time to rest and recharge w/ paid time off, paid company holidays, and end of year company shutdown
- Medical, dental, vision and 2x life insurance
- Health Savings Accounts with $1,000 Single/$2,000 Family employer contribution and employer-paid disability plans
- Paid parental leave and family caregiver leaves
- Mental health + Employee Assistance programs w/ free counseling sessions
- Access to free paid telemedicine
- 401k w/ employer match
- Equity program and performance-based bonuses
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Bring Your Own Device technology stipend
- Seismic Cares Program w/ charitable donation matching
- $1,000 annual professional development reimbursement
- Nine Communities of Belonging (aka employee resource/affinity groups)
Headquartered in San Diego and with employees across the globe, Seismic is the global leader in sales enablement, backed by firms such as Permira, Ameriprise Financial, EDBI, Lightspeed Venture Partners, and T. Rowe Price. Seismic also recently expanded its team and product portfolio with the acquisition of Percolate, Grapevine6, and Lessonly. Our board of directors is composed of several industry luminaries including John Thompson, former Chairman of the Board for Microsoft.
Seismic is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender, age, race, religion, or any other classification which is protected by applicable law.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.