IT Support Administrator
Please be aware we have noticed an increase in hiring scams potentially targeting Seismic candidates. Read our full statement on our Career's page.
Seismic, a rapidly growing Forbes Cloud 100 company, is the global leader in enablement, helping make sales teams better by becoming more productive and engaging with buyers in a compelling way. Seismic’s platform provides continuous guidance to improve behavior, content, and skills to win more deals and deliver better experiences. Nearly 2,000 organizations including IBM and American Express have made Seismic their enablement platform of choice. Seismic integrates with business-critical platforms including Microsoft, Salesforce, Google and Adobe. Seismic is headquartered in San Diego, with offices across North America, Europe, and Australia.
Seismic is committed to building an inclusive workplace that ignites growth for our employees and creates a culture of belonging that allows all employees to be seen and valued for who they are. Learn more about DEI at Seismic here.
The IT Support Administrator provides top- tier IT service and support to our internal employees across the globe.
- Provide exceptional frontline support for Seismic’s employees in assigned region.
- Provide timely and informed responses and resolutions for all issues.
- Assist other team members in other Seismic offices.
- Manage local A/V system and be the local liaison for all-hands meetings.
- Support troubleshooting network issues in regional offices.
- Work with team members to improve overall IT services.
- Assist IT project manager on projects related to regional.
- Occasional travel.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience providing frontline support to employees in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Strong customer service focus combined with excellent verbal/written communications and effective interpersonal skills.
- Experience with using and troubleshooting the latest versions of Windows and MacOS.
- Experience troubleshooting hardware issues on laptops and desktops running Windows and MacOS.
- Experience with Microsoft Office suite usage and troubleshooting.
- Experience with Cloud based enterprise services, such as Office365, Azure Active Directory, and Google Suite.
- Familiarity and general understanding of an ITIL-based service management processes.
- Detail-oriented with exceptional organizational and time-management skills.
- Ability to work in a collaborative, team environment and work cross functionally across all departments.
- Experience working with a 100% cloud environment preferred.
- Experience with device management software is a plus.
Travel Requirement: This position may require some travel.
Headquartered in San Diego and with employees across the globe, Seismic is the global leader in sales enablement, backed by firms such as Permira, Ameriprise Financial, EDBI, Lightspeed Venture Partners, and T. Rowe Price. Seismic also recently expanded its team and product portfolio with the acquisition of Percolate, Grapevine6, and Lessonly. Our board of directors is composed of several industry luminaries including John Thompson, former Chairman of the Board for Microsoft.
Seismic is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender, age, race, religion, or any other classification which is protected by applicable law.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.