VP, Growth Marketing
Palmetto Clean Technology
Recognized by Forbes as one of the fastest-growing private companies in the United States, Palmetto believes that choosing to source clean energy from renewable resources like solar power should be a right, not a privilege. As such, we connect homeowners with renewable energy options such as solar power and energy storage systems. Through our marketplace business model, we empower solar sales professionals and solar installation companies with access to our proprietary design platform, financing, customer management system, logistics, and project management. Our #1 focus is a phenomenal experience for our customers and partners, evidenced in our industry-leading Net Promoter Score.
Our employees are our most valuable resource. Palmetto is a VC-backed high-growth company with a promote-from-within culture for talent development. We offer excellent benefits such as unlimited vacation/PTO, medical, dental, and vision coverage, parental leave, and retirement plans.
Summary of Role
The VP, Growth Marketing at Palmetto is a customer-centric, results-focused, experienced marketer who is able to leverage technology and customer insights to drive B2C, B2B, and B2B2C growth in the adoption of clean energy solutions. This person is a hands-on leader who is as comfortable planning and executing growth marketing campaigns as they are managing internal and external marketing teams to deliver results. Their entrepreneurial spirit, coupled with an analytical and growth-oriented mindset makes them effective at cross-functional collaboration and communicating past learnings and potential opportunities.
- Reporting to the SVP of GTM and Commercialization, you will play a lead role in shaping and implementing the growth marketing strategy to drive new customer acquisition for both sides of Palmetto’s Clean Energy Operating platform
- Partner with Revenue, Finance, and Technology teams to set achievable targets
- Focus on scaling the business through continued evolution and improvement of our existing growth levers and new marketing opportunities
- Assess marketing tech stack and data capabilities in order to identify and implement systems and tools that maximize customer insights and engagement opportunities
- Articulate and regularly socialize the key performance indicators that indicate the health of our growth strategies
- Be equal parts tactical and strategic; willing and able to execute campaigns when necessary but have a long-term vision and an understanding of how to get there
- Have a proven ability to work independently, juggle multiple priorities, and complete responsibilities in a fast-paced, change-oriented environment
- Be highly data-driven and love running experiments to optimize marketing efforts and conversion funnels
- Have excellent oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills, with the ability to get your point across in a succinct and professional manner
- Serve as an internal subject matter expert for all things growth marketing and foster a collaborative learning environment
- 15+ years in acquisition and retention marketing roles across B2C and B2B
- Experience developing paid and unpaid strategies across multiple channels, especially for marketplace and e-commerce businesses
- Proven record of leveraging data to inform decisions and drive measurable customer growth
- Creative problem-solving skills, owner/builder mentality
- Demonstrated experience setting targets, forecasting, and tracking metrics and performance
- Direct experience with major ad platforms
- In-depth knowledge of email and lifecycle marketing and a high degree of efficiency in executing campaigns
- Effective at influencing others across the organization and getting buy-in for team vision
Employment is contingent upon the successful completion of a background check.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Palmetto embraces diversity and is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.