LightReach Onboarding & Compliance Advisor
Palmetto Clean Technology
Recognized by Forbes as one of the fastest-growing private companies in the United States, Palmetto believes that choosing to source clean energy from renewable resources like solar power should be a right, not a privilege. As such, we connect homeowners with renewable energy options such as solar power and energy storage systems. Through our marketplace business model, we empower solar sales professionals and solar installation companies with access to our proprietary design platform, financing, customer management system, logistics, and project management. Our #1 focus is a phenomenal experience for our customers and partners, evidenced in our industry-leading Net Promoter Score.
Our employees are our most valuable resource. Palmetto is a VC-backed high-growth company with a promote-from-within culture for talent development. We offer excellent benefits such as unlimited vacation/PTO, medical, dental, and vision coverage, parental leave, and retirement plans.
We are a remote-first company and are proud to have great people working for us all over the United States.
Summary of Role
Palmetto Finance is a branch of Palmetto focused on the democratization of the renewable energy industry. We provide homeowners with financial products to benefit from solar power, home efficiency products, and energy storage systems. We empower solar sales professionals and solar installation companies with access to our proprietary platform, financing, customer management system, and milestone submission system. Our #1 focus is a phenomenal experience for our customers and partners, evidenced in our growing financial product adoption. Palmetto Finance is growing rapidly and is prepared to continue growth.
The LightReach Onboarding and Compliance Advisor role is critical to the success of the Palmetto Platform, managing the support and processing ecosystem surrounding Palmetto’s financial products. The LightReach Success Advisor is a servant leader, willing to work directly with stakeholders to ensure smooth processes surrounding all financial product transactions. This role will report to a VP of LightReach Quality Control with dotted lines into SVPs of LightReach.
This is a remote position to start. As and when Palmetto has office locations (Charlotte, Charleston, and San Francisco) this role will be hired into those locations.
Strategic & Tactical
- Facilitate the collection, review, and approval of all LightReach Certified Installer onboarding documents and ensure LightReach portal access… Be relentless in your pursuit of these!
- Coordinate and prioritize with internal colleagues to smooth out any friction points or blockers relating to partner onboarding (Legal, accounting, BD, etc.)
- Maintain an understanding of LightReach Certified Installer contract requirements (Insurance, License, background check, payment documents, other ancillary docs)
- Ensure each Certified Installer has a Netsuite Vendor account for milestone payments
- Support in scheduling potential Certified Installer onboarding training for sales and operations
- Drive continuous evaluation and improvement of LightReach’s onboarding experience through consolidated feedback
- Create or improve external partner resources (help.com), and internal processes (Guru) that will facilitate future installer onboarding scale
- Maintain familiarity with account creation on third-party proposal platforms that LightReach is integrated into (Solo, Enerflo, etc.)
- Support with any potential partner compliance audits and offboarding
- You are process and organization-obsessed
- You are a professional communicator and able to navigate high-pressure conversations
- You are knowledgeable (or willing to learn) about solar installer license and insurance compliance requirements at state and local levels
- You work well in a fast-paced environment and are nimble to adapt to new challenges.
- You enjoy communicating internally and externally and are flexible with limited, occasional travel for key partners as necessary.
- Ability to ruthlessly prioritize your time
- You thrive in a partner-facing role and are an advocate for solutions that drive partner successes
- Minimum 2-4 years of work experience in a partner-facing role. Ideally in Operations or Compliance within construction, industrial, O&G, or renewable energy space
- BS/BA Preferred
- Preferred experience with interpreting reports to streamline workflows
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced rapidly changing environment
- Customer service mindset
- Problem solver
- Attention to detail
- Strong computer skills
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team
- Excellent communicator, both written and verbal
- Knowledge of the construction or solar industry preferred
Employment is contingent upon the successful completion of a background check.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Palmetto embraces diversity and is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.