NP or PA - Virtual Primary Care - Bilingual Only (Spanish)
Hi, we're Oscar Medical Group. We’re hiring a Bilingual Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant to join our Virtual Primary Care team.
At Oscar Medical Group, we are refactoring healthcare. We want to help each of our members achieve their healthcare goals in a personalized way. To help us achieve that goal we are looking for innovative leaders who think big and push boundaries to refactor healthcare and the healthcare delivery system.
About the role:
You will manage a panel of members within the states of Texas, California, Florida and other Oscar states where we offer virtual Oscar Virtual Primary Care or expand to (including New York, Oklahoma, Connecticut, Arizona, Georgia, and Tennessee). You’ll keep a set patient schedule and will be the primary care provider for your panel. We’re building this program from the ground up, so you’ll engage with new products and tooling that we’re rolling out for the virtual care service lines.
You will report into the Lead APP.
Oscar Medical Group is a blended work culture where everyone, regardless of work type or location, feels connected to their teammates, our culture and our mission.
This is a remote / work-from-home role. You must reside in one of the following states: Arizona, California, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Nevada, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Texas, or Virginia. Note, this list of states is subject to change. #LI-Remote
The base pay for this role is: $104,000- $136,500 per year. You are also eligible for employee benefits, annual vacation grant of up to 18 days per year and annual performance bonuses
- Provide care for your panel of patients (18+) virtually (phone, messaging, video)
- Provide continuity of care to patients with a wide range of acuity from young/healthy to chronic conditions (DM, HTN, COPD, CAD, etc).
- Collaborate with physicians MD/DO on the Care Team on complex patients / escalated cases.
- Follow up on labs, imaging, and closed loop communication with patients and other providers.
- Use tooling to allow virtual “exams” including remote home monitoring equipment, remote physical exam, remote point of care diagnostics (ie TytoCare or Butterfly).
- Collaborate with registered nurses, medical assistant and clinical supervisory where applicable
- Be available for on-call shifts and to answer important lab escalations.
- Maintain a flexible patient schedule -- this may include scheduled early morning visits and early evening visits
- Participate in collaborative care with virtual behavioral health specialists
- Flex between Oscar’s virtual products: primary care, urgent care, and health assessments.
- DNP, FNP, ENP, or PA from accredited program
- Board Certification (NCCPA or AANP or ANCC)
- 3+ years of primary care experience
- 2+ years of experience delivering virtual care
- Texas, California, Arizona, AND Georgia states licenses
- Compact RN license (if an APRN)
- Spanish language fluency
- Experience working with remote diagnostic and home monitoring tools
- Additional licenses in Arizona, Florida, Georgia, New York, Connecticut, Tennessee and/or Oklahoma
- If not licensed in Arizona, has the necessary pharmacology course hour requirement and/or coursework to obtain an Arizona license
This is an authentic Oscar Health job opportunity. Learn more about how you can safeguard yourself from recruitment fraud here.
At Oscar, being an Equal Opportunity Employer means more than upholding discrimination-free hiring practices. It means that we cultivate an environment where people can be their most authentic selves and find both belonging and support. We're on a mission to change health care -- an experience made whole by our unique backgrounds and perspectives..
Final offer amounts, within the base pay set forth above, are determined by factors including your relevant skills, education, and experience.
Full-time employees are eligible for benefits including: medical, dental, and vision benefits, 11 paid holidays, paid sick time, paid parental leave, 401(k) plan participation, life and disability insurance, and paid wellness time and reimbursements.
Oscar applicants are considered solely based on their qualifications, without regard to applicant’s disability or need for accommodation. Any Oscar applicant who requires reasonable accommodations during the application process should contact the Oscar Benefits Team (firstname.lastname@example.org) to make the need for an accommodation known.