CRM Growth Lead Data Analyst
Hi, we're Oscar. We're hiring a CRM Growth Lead Data Analyst to join our Growth team.
Oscar is the first health insurance company built around a full stack technology platform and a focus on serving our members. We started Oscar in 2012 to create the kind of health insurance company we would want for ourselves—one that behaves like a doctor in the family.
About the role
The Growth Data Analyst plays a key role in advancing our data infrastructure in order to optimize and personalize our Growth Marketing campaigns. The analyst is responsible for building and automating our data piping into our salesforce instance, creating campaign dashboards, and pulling marketing campaign results and analyzing the data to better understand how our marketing efforts have an impact on behavior.
You will report to the CRM Manager.
Oscar is a blended work culture where everyone, regardless of work type or location, feels connected to their teammates, our culture and our mission.
This is a hybrid role in our New York office. You will work part of the time in the office and part of the time remote / work-from-home. #LI-Hybrid
The base pay for this role is: $98,400 - $129,150 per year. You are also eligible for employee benefits, participation in Oscar’s unlimited vacation program and annual performance bonuses.
- Build and automate data from our internal data platform to Sales Cloud and Marketing Cloud.
- Create custom audience segmentations including building out new automations, data tables, and relationships within Marketing Cloud using SQL.
- Ensure our marketing campaigns are set up in a way where we can confidently attribute marketing efforts back to overall business goals and audience behaviors.
- Report on campaign outcomes by correlating marketing efforts to audience behavior.
- Build out streamlined and automated reports & dashboards so marketers can review and interpret marketing campaign results more quickly and efficiently
- Be our Salesforce expert on the marketing team and support cross-training, problem solving, and knowledge management of salesforce and growth data.
- Partner closely with internal stakeholders like Growth Marketing, Growth Ops, and Data Science to prioritize and execute data requests.
- 3+ years of professional experience with a primary focus on data, marketing analytics, and/or data operations
- 2+ years of experience using SQL to query databases
- 2+ years Excel/Google Sheets - pivot tables, functions, formulas
- 1+ Experience managing data within Salesforce Sales Cloud and/or Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
- 1+ Experience driving business insights from unstructured datasets using data cleansing and processing methods.
- Proficiency in analytics reporting tools such as Periscope, Looker, Tableau
- Salesforce certified
- Experience in FTP/SFTP server work
- Experience building dashboards within Salesforce Sales Cloud and/or Salesforce Marketing Cloud
This is an authentic Oscar Health job opportunity. Learn more about how you can safeguard yourself from recruitment fraud here.
At Oscar, being an Equal Opportunity Employer means more than upholding discrimination-free hiring practices. It means that we cultivate an environment where people can be their most authentic selves and find both belonging and support. We're on a mission to change health care -- an experience made whole by our unique backgrounds and perspectives..
Final offer amounts, within the base pay set forth above, are determined by factors including your relevant skills, education, and experience.
Full-time employees are eligible for benefits including: medical, dental, and vision benefits, 11 paid holidays, paid sick time, paid parental leave, 401(k) plan participation, life and disability insurance, and paid wellness time and reimbursements.
Oscar applicants are considered solely based on their qualifications, without regard to applicant’s disability or need for accommodation. Any Oscar applicant who requires reasonable accommodations during the application process should contact the Oscar Benefits Team (email@example.com) to make the need for an accommodation known.