VP of Growth
Onward is a FinTech company hiring for a VP of Growth to join the team. This is a unique opportunity to join a well funded and rapidly growing start-up with top-tier VCs (Lerer Hippeau, Citi Ventures, and TTV Capital) and be an integral part of the company’s success!
Onward is building the first financial platform for the modern family. We're a highly mission driven organization looking to solve unaddressed pain points for the 50M+ co-parents with separate finances (divorced, separated, blended families, etc.) and build products that enable them and their children to thrive. Our financial platform will redefine how co-parents plan, spend, and save for their children - enabling transparency, healthy communication, and access to capital.
Our current product, the Onward app, is an expense tracking platform that enables co-parents to easily see who is spending what for the children, pay each other back, and streamline the often tense communication around shared finances. Going forward, we plan to expand on our existing product by integrating connected debit cards, savings, and loan products that redefine how co-parents plan, spend, and save for their children.
As the VP of Growth, you will be responsible for building, executing and managing all growth and marketing channels to attract co-parents to the app. You’ll also be a key part of the leadership team and drive the direction of the acquisition strategy.
- Directly own and drive our growth marketing strategy, including paid media, organic, referrals, and partnerships
- Build data-driven processes, tools and framework to develop hypotheses and testing to drive growth for ad placements, creatives, etc..
- Devise and implement experiments with the product team to drive user acquisition
- Lead a growing team of growth marketers
- 8+ years of experience in consumer products with a focus in partnerships and organic growth
- Strong preference for experience in either consumer mobile apps or FinTech or both
- Experience in designing & executing viral loops at early stage companies
- Experience in developing strategies for organic and paid growth through multiple channels
- An exceptional analytical and data-driven mindset to be able derive insights from hypotheses and iterate on testing
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- OKR and data driven mentality
- Customer empathy and ability to put yourself in the mindset of our customers when designing marketing campaigns