We are seeking an entry-level Marketing Specialist to join our revenue-focused, data-driven marketing team. In this role, you will be responsible for supporting our customer marketing team in executing upsell campaigns, sending emails using Marketo, and maintaining marketing processes to drive revenue growth.
To succeed, you'll make decisions and draw insightful conclusions based on qualitative and quantitative data from tests and measurements. You'll take a look at processes to see where they can be improved. You'll work closely with sales so you can meet your expectations for revenue contributions.
Most of all, you should be interested in frequently experimenting, constantly improving, and not being afraid to make mistakes. You'll work with a team of like-minded individuals who make it a point to learn more every day.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Execute customer upsell campaigns, including developing and launching email marketing campaigns, tracking campaign performance, and reporting on results.
- Use Marketo to create and send emails to customers and prospects, including writing copy and setting up email workflows.
- Support the development and maintenance of marketing processes, including maintaining marketing databases, updating customer profiles, and managing data hygiene.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including sales, customer success, and product marketing, to develop targeted campaigns and messaging that resonate with our customer base.
- Analyze campaign performance data to provide insights and recommendations for improving campaign effectiveness.
- Develop a marketing plan for our offers in conjunction with our marketing team, including key activities and budgets to support the retention of existing customers.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills to interact with internal stakeholders and customers.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills , with the ability to interpret data and make recommendations.
- Innovative and willing to take risks. You aren't okay with the status quo and bring new ideas to the table.
- Good attention to detail, organizational skills, and ability to manage multiple projects at the same time.
- Ability to form solid relationships with team members in the technical, sales, creative, and business worlds.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Passion for marketing and a desire to learn and grow in a fast-paced environment.
- Knowledge of CRM systems, such as Salesforce, a plus.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, or related field.
- 0-2 years of experience in marketing.
- Experience with Marketo or other email marketing platforms preferred.
Namely Company Culture Highlights
- Winner of Comparably's Award for Best Places to Work in New York 2021
- Winner of Comparably's Award for Best Leadership Teams 2021
- Winner of Comparably's Award for Best CEOs for Diversity 2021
Check us out on Comparably: https://www.comparably.com/companies/namely
Namely is the first HR, payroll, and benefits platform employees actually love to use. People are at the center of everything we do—from our platform to our staff. Why join us? We believe every company and every employee deserves a great workplace, supported by HR technology they use and love. Most importantly, we believe in giving you the tools you need to do the best work of your career.
We invite you to fill out the EEO survey below as part of our ongoing diversity initiatives at Namely. Your participation in the survey is completely optional and voluntary, and none of the information you provide will be considered in the hiring process or with respect to any employment decision made by Namely. Namely will have access only to anonymized data submitted through these surveys.
Something looks off?