Licensed Clinical Therapist - Pennsylvania (REMOTE)
Monument is an online platform for those looking to change their relationship with alcohol. We connect members to a free anonymous community, therapist-led groups and a collection of resources to provide the support and information they deserve. Members seeking medical treatment are introduced to a licensed physician and a specialized therapist to develop a personalized treatment plan specific to their goals. Monument is affordable, accessible, and research-based, so a healthy relationship with alcohol is attainable and celebrated by all.
Monument is seeking LCSW, LMFT, or LPC professionals licensed in Pennsylvania. As a vital member of the Care Team, you’ll provide video-based therapy to our members as part of our evidence-based treatment plans.
This is an independent contractor role, and is performed remotely through our proprietary video chat and EMR platform.
What You'll Do
- Complete psychosocial assessments, formulate diagnoses and interview patients for data collection related to patients’ addiction-specific problems and maladaptive behaviors
- Formulate individualized treatment plans for and with each patient and track their progress
- Provide individual counseling for patients with Alcohol Use DisorderInput patient documentation into our EMR; e.g., interview notes, progress notes, and all other medically relevant documentation
- Communicate with other members of the patient’s care team (Physician) to properly coordinate care
- 3 years of post-graduation experience and 1-year working with patients with addiction
- Training, certification and/or experience using CBT, DBT, CM, Motivational Interviewing, Trauma Informed treatment is a must
- Understand harm-reduction model, as some patients will request to moderation vs. abstinence
- Strong clinical engagement skills and the ability to show empathy
- Understand community recovery support options available to patients (AA, Smart Recovery, Moderation Management, etc. as many patients will reference these
- Our clinicians should encourage patients that all community recovery supports can be utilized while in treatment with us, and while they do not substitute what we offer because they are not run by clinicians, community support can still be helpful
- Maintain your own malpractice insurance coverage with minimum coverage amount of $1,000,000 occurrence/$3,000,000 aggregate
Monument is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We nurture authenticity. The current team includes sober people, parents, queer people, single parents, nonbinary folks, men, women, and more.
Something looks off?