Posted on Tuesday, January 23, 2024
The Operations team at Loop creates a strategic advantage by guiding Loop to out-execute our competition. Operations is in service of our Corporate Strategy. We build and maintain the work required to prioritize and deprioritize against our Corporate Strategy. We act as an objective team to hold us accountable to achieving our Corporate Strategy. And we manage the work required to push strategic context to all employees.
Right away, we’ve listed what we think you’ll be spending your time on. We’re growing fast, and growth means the challenges we’ll work on together will change as we lead Loop through new and different phases.
This is an indispensable role with us, so we’ll be looking for you to have examples of when you’ve tackled these challenges throughout your career. We’ve laid out the experience we think is important to set you up for success in this role. But, we appreciate that different humans will solve problems in different ways, so we don’t expect you to fit exactly in a box of requirements.
Loop HQ is a state-of-the-art office located in Columbus, Ohio, and more than half of our team works remotely across the United States and Canada. You can choose to join us in the Columbus office or stay fully remote in this role.
What You’ll Do:
- Program manage high-priority, cross-functional work that’s required for Loop to execute our Corporate Strategy.
- Collaborate with the rest of the Operations team and our Data team to build a Corporate Scorecard that’s automated and visual.
- Collaborate with the rest of the Operations team to roll out and maintain our corporate goal-setting model to ensure all functions prioritize work that enables the execution of our Corporate Strategy.
- Partner with our Employee Experience team to create and maintain processes to manage corporate communications about strategy.
- Collaborate with the rest of the Operations team to identify and prioritize “killer interdependencies” across functions and program manage high-priority, cross-functional interdependencies.
- Create frameworks to help teams own their own project management and meeting facilitation in cases where Operations must say “no” to supporting them, based on prioritization.
- Act as the administrator for specific internal tools, helping us scale how we use and pay for them.
- 3-5 years of program management experience.
- You’re a model of radical personal responsibility. You have examples of how you’ve taken initiative and owned work with little direction.
- You have examples of how you have created exceptional partnerships with cross-functional team members and quickly became one of their favorite people to work with.
- You’re excellent at staying focused and managing a variety of work in a fast-paced environment where priorities shift.
- You have examples of how you’ve ruthlessly prioritized work and managed expectations with your stakeholders.
- Communication is your superpower. You should impress others with your style, thoroughness, and frequency of communication through documentation, email, call, video, you name it!
- You’ve made your role better than you found it by proactively creating and continuously improving expectations, processes and documentation.
- Your coworkers have described you as more organized and detailed than most others - even the smallest of details don’t pass by you.
- You have experience with (or are excited to learn) Loop’s favorite tools - Slack, Notion, Loom, and Google Suite.
In a perfect world, Loop wouldn't exist. If we had our way, we'd live in a world where we're mindful about how we consume, we love every product we own, and we share values with the brands who create them. In reality, commerce isn't perfect and often breaks. Loop creates second chances.
We're starting by revolutionizing the post-purchase experience. We've taken one of the most fragile commerce interactions - returns - and turned it into something consumers actually love, and that deepens our connection to brands and products.
We take connection seriously on the inside, too. We're building a work experience that allows you to Be A Human First and prioritizes empathy and wellbeing. We view Loop as a special place in your career to shape the future of an industry and become a better person while doing it. You can grow faster here in a shorter amount of time - we'll give you space and trust you to fill it.
Learn more about us here: https://loopreturns.com/careers.
You can review our privacy notice here.