Enterprise Account Executive
Sales & Business Development
Posted on Thursday, November 9, 2023
The Sales Team at Loop is the engine that powers the business. In an ever evolving market and company, the sales team seeks to provide revenue and stability that can accelerate our vision to market.
Right away, we’ve listed what we think you’ll be spending your time on. We’re growing fast, and growth means the challenges we’ll work on together will change as we lead Loop through new and different phases.
This is an indispensable role with us, so we’ll be looking for you to have examples of when you’ve tackled these challenges throughout your career. We’ve laid out the experience we think is important to set you up for success in this role. But, we appreciate that different humans will solve problems in different ways, so we don’t expect you to fit exactly in a box of requirements.
Loop HQ is a state-of-the-art office located in Columbus, Ohio, and more than half of our team works remotely across the United States and Canada. You can choose to join us in the Columbus office or stay fully remote with easy access to a major US airport.
What You’ll Do:
- You’ll have quarterly and annual quotas for revenue, which you’ll accomplish through a consultative approach - you should love breaking down online business models, thoroughly understanding them and using that context to pitch real value to merchants.
- Act as THE voice of our market, sharing insights with our marketing, merchant success and product teams so we can be exceptional at responding to market needs.
- You can expect to sell to a variety of stakeholders - our merchants typically involve their customer experience, technical, product and accounting teams in our conversations. To be successful in these conversations, you’ll need the ability to partner with internal domain leaders to scope and clarify where the sale requires.
- You can expect to travel 2-3 times domestically per quarter to various events or offsites.
- You have 2-5 years of Enterprise SaaS experience, demonstrating a track record of growth and consistent success in sales.
- You can share examples of cross functional collaboration with internal teams (Sales Engineers, Marketing, SDRs, etc).
- You have experience with sales tools like HubSpot/Salesforce, Gong, Clari, etc.
- You can share examples of how you have consistently met or exceeded revenue goals year over year.
- You are able to explain your sales process and forecasting process.
- You have experience maintaining the hygiene of your CRM and data.
- If you have experience working with Shopify, ecommerce, and/or the post-purchase ecosystem, that is a huge plus for us!
- You’ve worked at a startup company (or a few) and know what it means to make it through the various stages of rapid growth.
In a perfect world, Loop wouldn't exist. If we had our way, we'd live in a world where we're mindful about how we consume, we love every product we own, and we share values with the brands who create them. In reality, commerce isn't perfect and often breaks. Loop creates second chances.
We're starting by revolutionizing the post-purchase experience. We've taken one of the most fragile commerce interactions - returns - and turned it into something consumers actually love, and that deepens our connection to brands and products.
We take connection seriously on the inside, too. We're building a work experience that allows you to Be A Human First and prioritizes empathy and wellbeing. We view Loop as a special place in your career to shape the future of an industry and become a better person while doing it. You can grow faster here in a shorter amount of time - we'll give you space and trust you to fill it.
Learn more about us here: https://loopreturns.com/careers.
You can review our privacy notice here.