Manager, Sales Development
Sales & Business Development
Posted on Saturday, November 4, 2023
The Sales Team at Loop is the engine that powers the business. In an ever evolving market and company, the sales team seeks to provide revenue and stability that can accelerate our vision to market.
Right away, we’ve listed what we think you’ll be spending your time on. We’re growing fast, and growth means the challenges we’ll work on together will change as we lead Loop through new and different phases.
This is an indispensable role with us, so we’ll be looking for you to have examples of when you’ve tackled these challenges throughout your career. We’ve laid out the experience we think is important to set you up for success in this role. But, we appreciate that different humans will solve problems in different ways, so we don’t expect you to fit exactly in a box of requirements.
Loop HQ is a state-of-the-art office located in Columbus, Ohio, and more than half of our team works remotely across the United States and Canada. You can choose to join us in the Columbus office or stay fully remote in this role.
What You’ll Do:
- Hire, train, and develop Sales Development Representatives (SDRs).
- Create an energetic sales environment every day for your team by celebrating success and failure, always with a focus on what to learn and how to improve.
- Develop and maintain a deep understanding of our market space, its players, our buyers and their pain points, our platform and the impact it has on the merchants we serve.
- Develop and execute on effective pipeline campaigns with close alignment with Account Executives and Marketing.
- Actively monitor SDR and group data and measurements – both leading performance indicators and results – to proactively identify opportunities for individual SDR and team improvement and to continuously achieve top performance.
- Solicit and provide timely feedback to peers and leadership in Sales, Marketing, and Partners.
- Embrace and drive adoption of Loop’s standard selling framework and underlying processes and toolset.
- Conduct retrospectives on monthly and quarterly SDR performance, and perform root cause analysis when results are inconsistent with expectations.
- Act decisively with transparency, and make decisions through the lens of Loop’s core values
- 3+ years of experience in B2B SaaS Sales.
- If you have experience working with Shopify, ecommerce, and/or the post-purchase ecosystem, that is a huge plus for us!
- You’ve directly managed Sales Development Representatives and/or Account Executives and can speak to how you’ve made an impact on their careers.
- You’ve worked at a startup company (or a few) and know what it means to make it through the various stages of rapid growth.
- Experience recruiting, hiring, and developing high-performing teams and leading them through continuous change as the day-to-day operating environment evolves in order to scale.
- Have an attitude that truly nothing is “not your job.” You should feel excited by the need to act like an owner to solve problems and dig in, wherever needed.
- You have a collaborative work style and have created exceptional partnerships with your peers in Sales and Marketing as well as with other internal and external stakeholders, and quickly became one of their favorite people to work with.
In a perfect world, Loop wouldn't exist. If we had our way, we'd live in a world where we're mindful about how we consume, we love every product we own, and we share values with the brands who create them. In reality, commerce isn't perfect and often breaks. Loop creates second chances.
We're starting by revolutionizing the post-purchase experience. We've taken one of the most fragile commerce interactions - returns - and turned it into something consumers actually love, and that deepens our connection to brands and products.
We take connection seriously on the inside, too. We're building a work experience that allows you to Be A Human First and prioritizes empathy and wellbeing. We view Loop as a special place in your career to shape the future of an industry and become a better person while doing it. You can grow faster here in a shorter amount of time - we'll give you space and trust you to fill it.
Learn more about us here: https://loopreturns.com/careers.
You can review our privacy notice here.