Data Product Manager
Posted on Tuesday, October 24, 2023
With our unmatched data assets, Loop is in an unparalleled position to empower our merchants with insights no one else can provide. As we create advanced data products, you will help lead this transformation by developing frameworks and culture that maximize the strategic use of data.
As Data Product Manager, you'll play a pivotal role in evolving our analytics and ML capabilities to unlock new product opportunities. You'll elevate team impact by spearheading a product roadmap, guiding the creation of reusable data building blocks, and engaging stakeholders to understand needs. If you have a vision for realizing Loop's data potential through products, let's connect.
Loop HQ is a state-of-the-art office located in Columbus, Ohio, and more than half of our team works remotely across the United States and Canada. You can choose to join us in the Columbus office or stay fully remote in this role.
Technologies we’re excited by: Fivetran, Meltano, dbt, Spectacles, Snowflake, Git, Looker, Hex, Jira
What You'll Do:
- Build and manage internal data products that enable business insights and external data products that drive revenue.
- Develop product vision and roadmaps for both internal analytics platforms and merchant-facing products.
- Lead requirements-gathering processes to identify new opportunities for internal efficiencies and external monetization.
- Drive creation of reusable data libraries and tools that provide leverage for internal and external use cases.
- Oversee prototyping, testing, and integration of new product capabilities.
- Manage full product lifecycle - launches, adoption tracking, monitoring, iterations.
- Analyze product KPIs, user feedback, and market trends to optimize features and usability for all products.
- Promote adoption and effective use of internal data products through training programs.
- 5+ years in data engineering, analytics, data science, or product management.
- Technical expertise in data infrastructure, SQL, modeling, analytics, statistics.
- Experience translating data insights into product requirements.
- Excellent project management and organizational skills to coordinate cross-functional teams.
- Ability to influence and rally cross-functional partners.
- Metrics-driven mindset with an ability to demonstrate quantitative product value.
- Experience bringing products to market and managing them post-launch.
- Communicating complex topics clearly and simplyAgile product development processes.
- Basic machine learning knowledge.
- A/B testing frameworks.
- Building reusable data assets.
- Ecommerce experience.
- Shopify ecosystem experience.
In a perfect world, Loop wouldn't exist. If we had our way, we'd live in a world where we're mindful about how we consume, we love every product we own, and we share values with the brands who create them. In reality, commerce isn't perfect and often breaks. Loop creates second chances.
We're starting by revolutionizing the post-purchase experience. We've taken one of the most fragile commerce interactions - returns - and turned it into something consumers actually love, and that deepens our connection to brands and products.
We take connection seriously on the inside, too. We're building a work experience that allows you to Be A Human First and prioritizes empathy and wellbeing. We view Loop as a special place in your career to shape the future of an industry and become a better person while doing it. You can grow faster here in a shorter amount of time - we'll give you space and trust you to fill it.
Learn more about us here: https://loopreturns.com/careers.
You can review our privacy notice here.