Merchant Success Intern
Posted on Thursday, September 14, 2023
Hello from Loop! We’re a fast-growing company that is revolutionizing the post-purchase experience. We've taken one of the most fragile commerce interactions - returns - and turned it into something consumers actually love, and that deepens our connection to brands and products.
Our merchants are the heart and soul of our business, and the Merchant Success Team at Loop exists to optimize the value of the Loop partnership to their business. We’re looking for Merchant Success Interns to participate in our internship program starting Summer 2024. This is a full-time position from May to August. As an intern at Loop, you will work closely with our Merchant Success team to onboard merchants onto our platform and respond to their questions, concerns, and requests.
You’ll learn about our product, merchants, and customer success best practices.
Loop HQ is a state-of-the-art office located in Columbus, Ohio, and more than half of our team works remotely across the United States and Canada. You can choose to join us in the Columbus office or stay fully remote within the United States.
What You’ll Do:
- Your main priority is to make our merchants successful, and you’ll learn the tools to make it happen
- Assist our merchants with the setup of our product that will help them achieve their goals
- Quickly respond and interact with our merchants by answering inquiries, concerns and requests about Loop’s product
- Identify, troubleshoot, and support our merchants in resolving issues that they may encounter
- Observe and listen to Merchant Support & Onboarding Specialists to learn about our customers, the industry, competitors, and best practices
- Learn how to drive customer retention, engagement, and product value among our merchants
- Develop an understanding of our product, the e-commerce industry, and B2B SaaS
- Currently enrolled in an undergraduate program pursuing a Bachelor’s degree
- Experience working in a client-facing or customer service role
- Communication is your jam - you have excellent communication skills through email, phone, video, you name it!
- Highly organized self-starter with a go get results attitude
- You’re eager to ramp your general business and product knowledge
- Ready to dive headfirst into a fast-paced startup environment
- Experience working in a CRM is a plus
- You ask curious questions to do your job effectively
In a perfect world, Loop wouldn't exist. If we had our way, we'd live in a world where we're mindful about how we consume, we love every product we own, and we share values with the brands who create them. In reality, commerce isn't perfect and often breaks. Loop creates second chances.
We're starting by revolutionizing the post-purchase experience. We've taken one of the most fragile commerce interactions - returns - and turned it into something consumers actually love, and that deepens our connection to brands and products.
We take connection seriously on the inside, too. We're building a work experience that allows you to Be A Human First and prioritizes empathy and wellbeing. We view Loop as a special place in your career to shape the future of an industry and become a better person while doing it. You can grow faster here in a shorter amount of time - we'll give you space and trust you to fill it.
Learn more about us here: https://loopreturns.com/careers.
You can review our privacy notice here.