Posted on Saturday, April 29, 2023
Does shaping the rapidly growing ecommerce landscape excite you? Do you want to join a culture that is product-led, merchant-centric, design–focused? Do you want to be a part of a growing new startup with a vision of making returns easier for millions of customers worldwide? Do you have a record of delighting customers and driving growth through collaborative partnerships and delivering products in a fast-paced, dynamic environment?
The Product Team at Loop thinks big, while delivering immediate and iterative value to our brand and their shoppers. The team balances agility and predictability, while consistently delivering results. The Product Team is built on the principles of customer obsession and intimacy, to bring best value to our customers.
Right away, we’ve listed what we think you’ll be spending your time on. We’re growing fast, and growth means the challenges we’ll work on together will change as we lead Loop through new and different phases.
This is an indispensable role with us, so we’ll be looking for you to have examples of when you’ve tackled these challenges throughout your career. We’ve laid out the experience we think is important to set you up for success in this role. But, we appreciate that different humans will solve problems in different ways, so we don’t expect you to fit exactly in a box of requirements.
Loop HQ is a state-of-the-art office located in Columbus, Ohio, and more than half of our team works remotely across the United States and Canada. You can choose to join us in the Columbus office or stay fully remote in this role.
What You’ll Do:
- Conduct discovery activities that lead to a product roadmap that delivers the highest impact items for your customer.
- Build a clear roadmap and get alignment with stakeholders. Have awareness for what you are optimizing, and a curiosity to test and validate paths to actualize a vision.
- Work with engineering, design and data team members to deliver the product roadmap.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to balance important, non-urgent items with important, urgent items.
- Keep stakeholders informed of all progress on and changes to the roadmap.
- Elevate the product management culture at Loop.
- Demonstrate empathy and curiosity as an approach to complex issues (be them technical, societal, or personal).
- Share a genuine interest to solve problems for our users.
- 3+ years product management experience (accountable for owning a product backlog).
- Comfortable working in an Agile environment and experience with end to end product delivery.
- Have a history of successfully achieving (or exceeding!) quarterly and annual product goals.
- Building products where you deeply understood a user's needs and delivered results with measurable impact.
- Operationalized a strategy to more deeply understand users' needs.
- Made your role better than you found it by proactively creating and continuously improving expectations, processes and frameworks.
In a perfect world, Loop wouldn't exist. If we had our way, we'd live in a world where we're mindful about how we consume, we love every product we own, and we share values with the brands who create them. In reality, commerce isn't perfect and often breaks. Loop creates second chances.
We're starting by revolutionizing the post-purchase experience. We've taken one of the most fragile commerce interactions - returns - and turned it into something consumers actually love, and that deepens our connection to brands and products.
We take connection seriously on the inside, too. We're building a work experience that allows you to Be A Human First and prioritizes empathy and wellbeing. We view Loop as a special place in your career to shape the future of an industry and become a better person while doing it. You can grow faster here in a shorter amount of time - we'll give you space and trust you to fill it.
Learn more about us here: https://loopreturns.com/careers.
You can review our privacy notice here.