Who we are:
K Health is venture-backed, fast-growing startup with a mission to use the power of Artificial Intelligence (AI) to get everyone access to higher quality healthcare at more affordable costs. We’re looking for mission driven individuals to join our team and help us eliminate healthcare inequalities to build a better and healthier future.
Featured most recently in Forbes and Business Insider as a leading AI startup, K Health is a telehealth company that harnesses the power of technology to help provide the smartest digital healthcare platform to patients, hospital systems, and providers across the United States. Our AI powered application helps bring together the knowledge of thousands of doctors and anonymous medical data to provide the highest quality care to our patients. We offer a free symptom checker, 24/7 access to board-certified doctors, ability to refill prescriptions from your phone, and more. All within one application - no insurance or preauthorization required.
K Health was founded in 2016, and has partnered with visionary and leading hospital systems and providers such as Cedars-Sinai, Mayo Clinic, and Elevance Health. Join us on our mission to help provide better healthcare for less.
About the role:
We are looking for an IT Manager to oversee the desktop support team. You will play a crucial role in daily monitoring, management, documentation, troubleshooting, and issue resolution for our IT systems.
Your primary focus is supervising the implementation and maintenance of the company's computing infrastructure.
What you'll be doing:
- Plan, design, and lead laptop support related activities and provide technical and administrative direction
- Provide leadership and supervision on day-to-day operational and technical support
- Work closely with our team of clinicians and corporate workforce
- Hands-on problem solving with Google Work Space, Okta, Jira, Jamf, and Intune
- Implement security as established by InfoSec team
- Maintain desktops, laptops, printers, software and software licenses
- Assist with onboarding of new users, install and configure new computers and software
- Follow up with users to ensure issue has been resolved
- Identify problematic areas, implement strategic solutions in time, and document best practices
- Manage IT staff by training and coaching employees, communicating job expectations and appraising their performance
- Handle annual budget and ensure cost effectiveness
What we're looking for:
- 5+ years of proven working experience as an IT Manager
- You have a strong security and compliance background and proven experience in juggling speed and quality
- You have experience working with automation
- Have a strong dedication to customer service
- Strong cloud IT experience and Hands-on troubleshooting, integration and end to end support with Google Work Space, Okta, Jira, Jamf, and Intune
- Ability to undertake tasks in a dynamic environment including meeting deadlines, working with limited supervision, and experience in end-to-end project delivery
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Experience supporting an international organization of 500+ employees
- Experience working in a healthcare space or startup space
Benefits & Perks: #LI-Hybrid
- Hybrid work schedule with weekly lunches and stocked fridges
- Monthly social committees for company events
- 20 paid vacation days, 5 sick days per year, and 10+ holidays
- Stock options for every full-time employee
- Paid parental leave
- 401k benefit
- Commuter Benefits
- Competitive health, dental, and vision insurance options
We offer competitive compensation packages along with stock options based on industry benchmarks for function, level, and geographic location. Offer amounts are determined by multiple factors such as a candidate's experience and expertise.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and consider applicants for employment regardless of race, ethnicity, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding, age, citizenship, military or veteran status, or any other class protected by applicable federal, state, and local laws. We’re deeply committed to building teams as diverse as the patients we serve and strive to cultivate an environment where everyone can bring their most authentic self to work. We depend on our differences to make our team stronger, our workplace more dynamic, and our product accessible to all of our users.
We are committed to maintaining the integrity of our hiring process and ensuring a safe environment for all candidates. All communication for job offers from K Health will come from email addresses ending in @khealth.com. K Health will never ask you to provide financial information about yourself during the recruitment process. We will never use personal email accounts or other domains for official correspondence. Our official job postings are only listed on our official website and reputable job boards. Be cautious of job offers from sources other than these platforms.