Senior Product Manager, Patient Experience
Who we are:
K Health is venture-backed, fast-growing startup with a mission to use the power of Artificial Intelligence (AI) to get everyone access to higher quality healthcare at more affordable costs. We’re looking for mission driven individuals to join our team and help us eliminate healthcare inequalities to build a better and healthier future.
Featured most recently in Forbes and Business Insider as a leading AI startup, K Health is a telehealth company that harnesses the power of technology to help provide the smartest digital healthcare platform to patients, hospital systems, and providers across the United States. Our AI powered application helps bring together the knowledge of thousands of doctors and anonymous medical data to provide the highest quality care to our patients. We offer a free symptom checker, 24/7 access to board-certified doctors, ability to refill prescriptions from your phone, and more. All within one application - no insurance or preauthorization required.
K Health was founded in 2016, and has partnered with visionary and leading hospital systems and providers such as Cedars-Sinai, Mayo Clinic, and Elevance Health. Join us on our mission to help provide better healthcare for less.
About the role:
We're looking for a passionate product leader to build delightful and innovative patient-facing products. Our mission is to offer high-quality healthcare-at scale. This role will work with cross-functional teams to bring this mission to life. This role reports to the Director of Product, Head of Patient Experience.
What you’ll be doing:
- Patient-Centric Design: Build a delightful and innovative user experience by understanding our users through user research and data analysis.
- Roadmap Development and Communication: Create and effectively communicate product roadmaps, aligning them across various stakeholders and owning successful execution.
- Ownership: Lead a cross-functional team of design, engineering, and analytics to improve user engagement, care efficiency, and medical outcomes.
- Systems Thinking: Gain a deep understanding of our systems to be able to see our patient-first vision come to life.
- Market Knowledge and Research: Stay updated with healthcare industry trends, legal requirements, and emerging technologies to identify opportunities for innovative patient solutions.
What we're looking for:
- 5+ years of product management experience, with a proven track record of successfully launching and scaling consumer-facing products
- Empathetic: You possess a deep understanding of users through qualitative (user research) and quantitative (data analysis) avenues.
- Thrive in ambiguity: You love taking broad, vague problems and breaking them down into actionable solution-oriented steps.
- Technical: You are able to understand the technical underpinnings of user experiences.
- Problem solving: You are a strong strategic thinker and have great prioritization skills, and therefore are able to balance customer experience, stakeholder needs, and business priorities.
- Collaboration: You have excellent collaboration skills, with the ability to work effectively across diverse teams and create a cooperative atmosphere.
- Detail-oriented: You have a high bar for the products that are shipped and nothing slips through the cracks.
- Experience at a startup, especially during a period of rapid growth
- Experience in healthcare
- Integrating LLM or AI into user experiences
Benefits & Perks: #LI-Hybrid
- Hybrid work schedule with weekly lunches and stocked fridges
- Monthly social committees for company events
- 20 paid vacation days, 5 sick days per year, and 10+ holidays
- Stock options for every full-time employee
- Paid parental leave
- 401k benefit
- Commuter Benefits
- Competitive health, dental, and vision insurance options
We offer competitive compensation packages along with stock options based on industry benchmarks for function, level, and geographic location. Offer amounts are determined by multiple factors such as a candidate's experience and expertise.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and consider applicants for employment regardless of race, ethnicity, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding, age, citizenship, military or veteran status, or any other class protected by applicable federal, state, and local laws. We’re deeply committed to building teams as diverse as the patients we serve and strive to cultivate an environment where everyone can bring their most authentic self to work. We depend on our differences to make our team stronger, our workplace more dynamic, and our product accessible to all of our users.
We are committed to maintaining the integrity of our hiring process and ensuring a safe environment for all candidates. All communication for job offers from K Health will come from email addresses ending in @khealth.com. K Health will never ask you to provide financial information about yourself during the recruitment process. We will never use personal email accounts or other domains for official correspondence. Our official job postings are only listed on our official website and reputable job boards. Be cautious of job offers from sources other than these platforms.