Virtual Primary Care Physician - Nationwide
Who we are:
K Health is venture-backed, fast-growing startup with a mission to use the power of Artificial Intelligence (AI) to get everyone access to higher quality healthcare at more affordable costs. We’re looking for mission driven individuals to join our team and help us eliminate healthcare inequalities to build a better and healthier future.
Featured most recently in Forbes and Business Insider as a leading AI startup, K Health is a telehealth company that harnesses the power of technology to help provide the smartest digital healthcare platform to patients, hospital systems, and providers across the United States. Our AI powered application helps bring together the knowledge of thousands of doctors and anonymous medical data to provide the highest quality care to our patients. We offer a free symptom checker, 24/7 access to board-certified doctors, ability to refill prescriptions from your phone, and more. All within one application - no insurance or preauthorization required.
K Health was founded in 2016, and has partnered with visionary and leading hospital systems and providers such as Cedars-Sinai, Mayo Clinic, and Elevance Health. Join us on our mission to help provide better healthcare for less.
About the role:
K Health's physician team is scaling and we are looking for physicians with multiple state licenses interested in joining our dynamic virtual healthcare platform. As a KMD, you'll have the unique opportunity to provide comprehensive primary care services to millions of users, all while working remotely. Join K Health and be part of a cutting-edge healthcare organization that is revolutionizing access to healthcare through technology.
What you'll be doing:
- Provide text-based and video-based, comprehensive clinical care that encompasses primary care, including urgent care and behavioral health
- Educate patients on appropriate treatments and care plans for their health needs
- Prescribe medication and refills as appropriate
- Elevate remote care; provide compassionate and meaningful care
- Think on your feet to devise creative solutions to problems that arise or escalate, as appropriate
- Perform against challenging goals with a best-in-class team for the efficiency & quality of work
What we're looking for:
- 2+ years of post residency experience as a primary care physician, preferably in a brick and mortar and remote setting
- Ten state medical license without any restrictions
- Must be Board-Certified in Family Medicine or Internal Medicine and commit 30 hours per week
- Demonstrated proficiency in diagnosing and treating a wide range of acute illnesses and injuries
- Excellent clinical knowledge and proficiency in diagnosing and managing chronic conditions
- Should be tech-savvy, proactive, organized, detail-oriented, and embrace technology
- Clean background and medical malpractice history
- Willing to be a collaborating physician
Benefits & Perks: #LI-Remote
- Malpractice insurance coverage
- Work from anywhere in the US
- Up to 18 vacation days per year
- NetCE access
- Paid parental leave
- 401k benefit
- Competitive health, dental, and vision insurance options
- CME Allowance
We offer competitive compensation packages along with stock options based on industry benchmarks for function, level, and geographic location. Offer amounts are determined by multiple factors such as a candidate's experience and expertise.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and consider applicants for employment regardless of race, ethnicity, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding, age, citizenship, military or veteran status, or any other class protected by applicable federal, state, and local laws. We’re deeply committed to building teams as diverse as the patients we serve and strive to cultivate an environment where everyone can bring their most authentic self to work. We depend on our differences to make our team stronger, our workplace more dynamic, and our product accessible to all of our users.
We are committed to maintaining the integrity of our hiring process and ensuring a safe environment for all candidates. All communication for job offers from K Health will come from email addresses ending in @khealth.com. K Health will never ask you to provide financial information about yourself during the recruitment process. We will never use personal email accounts or other domains for official correspondence. Our official job postings are only listed on our official website and reputable job boards. Be cautious of job offers from sources other than these platforms.