Real Time Analyst
Who we are:
K Health is a venture-backed, fast-growing start-up with a mission to use the power of shared knowledge to get everyone access to higher quality, more affordable health care. We’re looking for mission-driven individuals to join our growing team and help us eliminate healthcare inequalities and build a better, healthier future for us all.
Named as one of FastCompany's Most Innovative Health Companies of 2022 and to the 2021 CNBC Disruptor 50 list, K Health is using Artificial Intelligence (AI) to build the smartest digital healthcare platform in existence. Our data-driven app brings together the knowledge of thousands of doctors and the anonymous medical records of millions of people to help diagnose and treat what’s wrong. We offer a free symptom checker and 24/7 access to doctors to ask questions, refill prescriptions, get care for your kids, and more. Right from your phone—no insurance needed.
Since we were founded in 2016, K Health has raised over $270M in VC funding and our Series E funding round brought us to Unicorn status. Our current partners include the Mayo Clinic Platform, Anthem, and Maccabi Health Services.
About the role:
K Health is seeking a Real Time Analyst to join our Operations Workforce Management Team owning the front-line real-time management of patient queues and clinical staffing levels.
The ideal candidate will have strong analytical skills and customer service experience. This person will thrive in high pressure situations, and will be excited about working toward developing a best in-class workforce management operation. While this is an entry level position, you will be joining a growing team with a high potential for growth and advancement based on motivation and performance. Your primary role would be to assure service goals are met across all lines of business along with agent scheduling, time adherence, productivity reporting for management, SLA compliance, skill and application management, as well as dashboard monitoring.
As a Real Time Analyst, you will provide operational support for our 24/7 chat-based platform. As such, we schedule to meet our business needs. We currently staff for 8 hour shifts and are looking to fill in our 5 PM - 1AM EST shift (subject to change). As part of this shift, weekends, holidays, and occasional overtime are expected. The pay rate for this role also includes a premium rate of $24 per hour for any hours worked after 7 PM and/or on weekends.
What you’ll be doing:
- Monitor overall staff performance and make real-time changes in clinical staffing and patient routing to achieve objectives
- Monitor individual Provider performance (idle, post-chat, schedule adherence) to assure they are handling contacts when scheduled
- Work closely with Managers and Team Leads to provide feedback and analysis of Provider and queue performance and suggest and/or implement solutions to drive sustainable gains
- Prioritize patient visits to meet service-level agreements
- Monitor service levels, schedule adherence, and communicate all service impacting issues to the Leadership Team
- Monitor and report any service issues, system issues, or system outages following published Disaster Escalation policies
- Triage a variety of questions, concerns, and issues from frontline Providers via Slack, responding appropriately
- Recommend and assist in the development and implementation of customized reports and metrics to enhance overall business efficiency
- Manage shift change process, monitor and address provider schedule adherence, and make recommendations to management on improvements
What we’re looking for:
- Experience with G-Suite and Slack
- Experience with change management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and manage time effectively
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Flexibility to work occasional evenings and weekends
Benefits & Perks: #LI-Remote
- Fully remote position
- Monthly social committees for company events
- 20 paid vacation days & 5 sick days per year
- 10 additional 3-day weekends per year
- Stock options for every full-time employee
- Paid parental leave
- 401k benefit
- Competitive health, dental, and vision insurance options
K Health offers competitive compensation packages along with stock options based on industry benchmarks for function, level, and geographic location. Offer amounts are determined by multiple factors such as a candidate's experience and expertise.
We’re deeply committed to building teams as diverse as the patients we serve and strive to cultivate an environment where everyone can bring their most authentic self to work. We depend on our differences to make our team stronger, our workplace more dynamic, and our product accessible to all of our users.
K Health is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment regardless of race, ethnicity, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding, age, citizenship, military or veteran status, or any other class protected by applicable federal, state, and local laws.
Something looks off?