HR Business Partner
Who we are:
K Health is a venture-backed, fast-growing start-up with a mission to use the power of shared knowledge to get everyone access to higher quality, more affordable health care. We’re looking for mission-driven individuals to join our growing team and help us eliminate healthcare inequalities and build a better, healthier future for us all.
Named as one of FastCompany's Most Innovative Health Companies of 2022 and to the 2021 CNBC Disruptor 50 list, K Health is using Artificial Intelligence (AI) to build the smartest digital healthcare platform in existence. Our data-driven app brings together the knowledge of thousands of doctors and the anonymous medical records of millions of people to help diagnose and treat what’s wrong. We offer a free symptom checker and 24/7 access to doctors to ask questions, refill prescriptions, get care for your kids, and more. Right from your phone—no insurance needed.
Since we were founded in 2016, K Health has raised over $270M in VC funding and our Series E funding round brought us to Unicorn status. Our current partners include the Mayo Clinic Platform, Anthem, and Maccabi Health Services.
About the role:
The HR Business Partner role offers a unique opportunity to provide strategic HR support to our business units, acting as a trusted partner to management on critical HR-related topics such as performance management, investigations, change management, and manager development. We are seeking an exceptional HRBP who is not only data-driven and strategic, but also able to delve into the details while simultaneously keeping a big-picture perspective to ensure alignment with overall business strategy.
What you'll be doing:
- Collaborate with business leaders to translate business priorities into actionable HR programs, processes, and initiatives that drive value and meet the specific needs of the business.
- Serves as first point of contact and first line communications to managers, leaders and employees regarding general human resources related questions/issues providing accurate and appropriate information or guidance, or triage as appropriate.
- Consult and coach department leaders on a broad range of topic including talent planning, career mobility, retention, engagement, work actions, performance management and other related areas focused on developing a high performance team.
- Provide advice and support to managers when developing their team and managing performance. Serve as a sounding board for managers struggling to resolve difficult people issues, confront problems, raise standards, and improve hiring practices. Offer practical advice to managers and push to increase their leadership capacity.
- Analyzes trends and metrics in partnership with the People and Culture group to develop solutions, programs and policies.
- Drive change management practices to enable organizational effectiveness.
- Maintain in depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance and partner with internal counsel as needed/required.
- Manage and resolve complex employee relations issues.
What we're looking for:
- Demonstrates 3-5 years of working experience in an HR Business Partner capacity preferred.
- Demonstrated business acumen, organizational savvy, judgment and decision making.
- A strategic thinker and creative problem solver who takes initiative and ownership.
- Proven and successful experience executing organizational change programs as delegated by senior management.
Benefits & Perks: #LI-Hybrid
- Hybrid work schedule with weekly lunches and stocked fridges
- Monthly social committees for company events
- 20 paid vacation days & 5 sick days per year
- 10+ Holidays plus 10 additional 3-day weekends per year
- Stock options for every full-time employee
- Paid parental leave
- 401k benefit
- Commuter Benefits
- Competitive health, dental, and vision insurance options
K Health offers competitive compensation packages along with stock options based on industry benchmarks for function, level, and geographic location. Offer amounts are determined by multiple factors such as a candidate's experience and expertise.
We’re deeply committed to building teams as diverse as the patients we serve and strive to cultivate an environment where everyone can bring their most authentic self to work. We depend on our differences to make our team stronger, our workplace more dynamic, and our product accessible to all of our users.
K Health is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment regardless of race, ethnicity, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding, age, citizenship, military or veteran status, or any other class protected by applicable federal, state, and local laws.
Something looks off?