Senior Data Analyst
Who we are:
K Health is a venture-backed, fast-growing start-up with a mission to use the power of shared knowledge to get everyone access to higher quality, more affordable health care. We’re looking for mission-driven individuals to join our growing team and help us eliminate healthcare inequalities and build a better, healthier future for us all.
Named as one of FastCompany's Most Innovative Health Companies of 2022 and to the 2021 CNBC Disruptor 50 list, K Health is using Artificial Intelligence (AI) to build the smartest digital healthcare platform in existence. Our data-driven app brings together the knowledge of thousands of doctors and the anonymous medical records of millions of people to help diagnose and treat what’s wrong. We offer a free symptom checker and 24/7 access to doctors to ask questions, refill prescriptions, get care for your kids, and more. Right from your phone—no insurance needed.
Since we were founded in 2016, K Health has raised over $270M in VC funding and our Series E funding round brought us to Unicorn status. Our current partners include the Mayo Clinic Platform, Anthem, and Maccabi Health Services.
About the role:
K Health is seeking an empowered and self-starter individual to join the Analytics team! You will serve as an individual who will create valuable insight to allow the team to make informed decisions on strategy. You will collaborate with key Enterprise partners to support ongoing analytics & reporting needs. As a key member of the team, you will distill complex product funnels into simple, actionable insights.
As a successful candidate, you should have experience with creating high-quality, high-impact reporting for stakeholders on the growth team as well as the executive leadership team to improve visibility into the overall performance. We would like you to use your deep understanding of the data that we have available to ask and answer strategic product questions that others may not think of asking.
What you'll be doing:
- Empowering stakeholders with self-serve tools to enable day-to-day decision making and monitoring performance
- Surfacing valuable insights that allow the team to make informed decisions on strategy
- Collaborating with key Enterprise partners to support ongoing analytics & reporting needs
- Distilling complex product funnels into simple, actionable insights
- Creating high-quality, high-impact reporting for stakeholders on the growth team as well as the executive leadership team to improve visibility into the overall performance
- Using your deep understanding of the data that we have available to ask and answer strategic product questions that others may not think of asking
What we're looking for:
- 5+ years experience as a data analyst
- 2+ years experience analyzing product data & event-based data
- Strong proficiency with SQL a must
- Working knowledge of A/B experimentation
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills (pivot tables, data validation, look-up functions, etc.)
- Proven data presentation ability
- Strong business acumen; can consider higher-level business context and thinking while still approaching analytical problems with technical precision and data-mindedness
Benefits & Perks: #LI-Hybrid
- Hybrid work schedule with weekly lunches and stocked fridges
- Monthly social committees for company events
- 20 paid vacation days & 5 sick days per year
- 10+ Holidays plus 10 additional 3-day weekends per year
- Stock options for every full-time employee
- Paid parental leave
- 401k benefit
- Commuter Benefits
- Competitive health, dental, and vision insurance options
K Health offers competitive compensation packages along with stock options based on industry benchmarks for function, level, and geographic location. Offer amounts are determined by multiple factors such as a candidate's experience and expertise.
We’re deeply committed to building teams as diverse as the patients we serve and strive to cultivate an environment where everyone can bring their most authentic self to work. We depend on our differences to make our team stronger, our workplace more dynamic, and our product accessible to all of our users.
K Health is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment regardless of race, ethnicity, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding, age, citizenship, military or veteran status, or any other class protected by applicable federal, state, and local laws.
Something looks off?