Telehealth Primary Care Physician
Who we are:
K Health is a venture-backed, fast-growing start-up with a mission to use the power of shared knowledge to get everyone access to higher quality, more affordable health care. We’re looking for mission-driven individuals to join our growing team and help us eliminate healthcare inequalities and build a better, healthier future for us all.
Named as one of FastCompany's Most Innovative Health Companies of 2022 and to the 2021 CNBC Disruptor 50 list, K Health is using Artificial Intelligence (AI) to build the smartest digital healthcare platform in existence. Our data-driven app brings together the knowledge of thousands of doctors and the anonymous medical records of millions of people to help diagnose and treat what’s wrong. We offer a free symptom checker and 24/7 access to doctors to ask questions, refill prescriptions, get care for your kids, and more. Right from your phone—no insurance needed.
Since we were founded in 2016, K Health has raised over $270M in VC funding and our Series E funding round brought us to Unicorn status. Our current partners include the Mayo Clinic Platform, Anthem, and Maccabi Health Services.
About the role:
K Health's physician team is scaling and we are looking for physicians with multiple state licenses interested in joining K Health to provide primary care and behavioral health care to millions of users! You should be a board certified Internal Medicine or Family Medicine physician and practice the full spectrum of primary care with at least 10 licenses and able to work at least 30 hours per week.
What you'll be doing:
- Provide text-based and video-based, comprehensive clinical care that encompasses primary care, including behavioral health
- Educate patients on appropriate treatments and care plans for their health needs
- Manage patient follow ups for chronic care programs
- Prescribe medication and refills as appropriate
- Elevate remote care; provide compassionate and meaningful care
- Think on your feet to devise creative solutions to problems that arise or escalate, as appropriate
- Perform against challenging goals with a best-in-class team for the efficiency & quality of work
What we're looking for:
- 2+ years of post residency work experience
- Multiple state licenses, strong preference for physicians with California, Texas, Georgia, South Carolina, Pennsylvania, Missouri, Ohio, Tennessee, and North Carolina licenses
- Must be Board-Certified in Family Medicine or Internal Medicine physician
- Primary care experience, behavioral health experience, ability to treat both acute and chronic care conditions
- Should be tech-savvy, proactive, organized, detail-oriented, and have telemedicine experience
- Clean background and medical malpractice history
- Willing to be a collaborating physician
Benefits & Perks: #LI-Remote
- Malpractice insurance coverage
- Work from anywhere in the US
- Up to 18 vacation days per year
- NetCE access
- Paid parental leave
- 401k benefit
- Competitive health, dental, and vision insurance options
- CME Allowance
K Health offers competitive compensation packages along with stock options based on industry benchmarks for function, level, and geographic location. Offer amounts are determined by multiple factors such as a candidate's experience and expertise.
We’re deeply committed to building teams as diverse as the patients we serve and strive to cultivate an environment where everyone can bring their most authentic self to work. We depend on our differences to make our team stronger, our workplace more dynamic, and our product accessible to all of our users.
K Health is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment regardless of race, ethnicity, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding, age, citizenship, military or veteran status, or any other class protected by applicable federal, state, and local laws.
Something looks off?