Ad Tech Product Manager
As our newest Ad Tech Product Manager you are the Master of Monetization. You drive MobilityWare forward, supporting the biggest names in digital/ mobile advertising to help us reach new levels of profitability. Along with our Director of Product, Ad Tech you form a formidable team, maximizing returns from our current Ad mediation technology and integrating the latest cutting edge practices to boost our revenues.
- Define product roadmap and strategy. Prioritize engineering backlog regularly.
- Maintain a standard of quality for all releases, ensuring new features as well as backwards compatibility are working as expected.
- Set forward a data strategy for the use in the ad technology stack.
- Participate as a thought leader for the Ads Team as it relates to overall strategy.
- Responsible for feature roadmap and product requirements.
- Research and evaluate new technology and/or solutions to benefit monetization.
- Stay up-to-date on current and upcoming innovations and capabilities in mobile advertising with specific regard to real time bidding.
Qualifications for Position
- 3-5 years in product manager role, preferably within advertising – directly responsible for feature roadmap.
- Strong partner management skills, deeply versed on data/features.
- Very detail oriented, analytical and strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work productively with others in a highly collaborative manner.
- Strong project management and/or game production experience.
- Track record of utilizing analytics to inform decision making.
- Strong technical knowledge, ability to read/understand code and can help troubleshoot issues.
- Previous management experience a plus.
A Little Bit About Us:
MobilityWare is one of the leading mobile game publishers of card and puzzle games. With our headquarters in the heart of Orange County and a new studio in Utah, we’re dedicated to our mission of bringing joy to others one game at a time. Ever since our flagship title Solitaire hit the Apple App Store on the day it opened in 2008, MobilityWare has been entertaining gamers around the world. With a product portfolio that includes beloved hits such as FreeCell, MONOPOLY Solitaire, Spades, Hearts, Mahjong, and Bubble Shooter Pop, our games have been downloaded over 400 MILLION times.
MobilityWare was recently named one of Built in LA’s Best Places to Work for the third year in a row and we’ve been recognized as one of the Best Places to Work in Orange County five times by the Orange County Business Journal and OC Register. While we’re proud to be the company behind some of mobile gaming’s most popular titles, our most important achievement is creating a work environment that encourages professional growth and prioritizes the wellness of all of our team members.
Do we have your attention yet? Here are just some of the perks of working with us
- We offer medical (100% paid option), dental (100% paid), vision (100% paid), unlimited PTO/Vacation, life insurance (100% paid), and a 401K with competitive contribution.
- Annual, all-inclusive company trip for you and a guest. Previous destinations include Hawaii, a Mexican Riviera Cruise, Las Vegas, and Los Cabos!
- In the office we offer things like free lunch, free snacks, and free drinks.
- Casual workplace that includes a relaxed dress code, plus a newly remodeled office in the heart of Irvine.
- Growth, growth, growth - we are growing, and we would love for you to join us on the ride.
- Annual Game Jam to show off your creative chops!
In compliance with local law, we are disclosing compensation for this role. The range listed is just one component of MobilityWare’ s total compensation package for employees, which may also include annual bonuses, short- and long-term incentives, and program-specific awards. The disclosed range estimate has not been adjusted for the applicable geographic differential associated with the location at which the position may be filled. Starting pay for the successful applicant will depend on a variety of job-related factors, which may include education, training, experience, certifications, location, business needs, or market demands. This range is based on a full-time position. This range may be modified in the future. The pay range annual base salary for this role is $150,000-$175,000.