Senior Product Manager
Want to be the captain of our sweet new flagship Match 3 game? As our newest Lead Product Manager you own our roadmap process, working with your team to bring millions of gamers around the world MobilityWare’s next blockbuster title. Your instincts and knowhow will ensure that the game’s launch is a success while your mastery and understanding of data will help your team adapt to market influences to keep users engaged. Your skills and drive are a game changer as you help MobilityWare continue to bring players exciting and rewarding new gameplay experiences.
- Lead the product roadmap by working closely with a cross-functional group, including game designers, artists, engineers, and data analysts.
- Define features and AB tests, write product specifications, and drive progress against stated business goals. You will find ways to achieve business goals while optimizing development costs.
- Define the product strategy using community feedback, consumer insights, analytics, and market intelligence. You will derive digestible insights in partnership with the analytics teams and incorporate them into your product requirements that will drive improvements in all areas of the player’s lifecycle.
- Frequently communicate with cross-functional and senior stakeholders on expectations and progress.
- Cultivate a positive and supportive work environment.
- At least 2 years of experience in Free to Play Gaming Space with experience in leading features that drove engagement and monetization.
- Passion for games in the Casual/Cards Genre(eg, Puzzle, Solitaire, etc.) and a firm understanding of current marketplace offerings and competitors.
- Strong orientation towards data insights, AB testing, and deriving actionable insights that can be meaningful for the business.
- Must communicate effectively with all disciplines and all levels of the organization and be a team player.
- (Bonus) Self-sufficient in gathering data using excel or SQL. Proficiency with Tableau.
- (Bonus) Experience designing and balancing in-game economies for CICO and Match 3-type games.
A Little Bit About Us:
MobilityWare is one of the leading mobile game publishers of card and puzzle games. With our headquarters in the heart of Orange County and a new studio in Utah, we’re dedicated to our mission of bringing joy to others one game at a time.
Ever since our flagship title Solitaire hit the Apple App Store on the day it opened in 2008, MobilityWare has been entertaining gamers around the world. With a product portfolio that includes beloved hits such as FreeCell, MONOPOLY Solitaire, Spades, Hearts, Mahjong, and Bubble Shooter Pop, our games have been downloaded over 400 MILLION times.
MobilityWare was recently named one of Built in LA’s Best Places to Work for the third year in a row and we’ve been recognized as one of the Best Places to Work in Orange County five times by the Orange County Business Journal and OC Register. While we’re proud to be the company behind some of mobile gaming’s most popular titles, our most important achievement is creating a work environment that encourages professional growth and prioritizes the wellness of all of our team members.
Do we have your attention yet? Here are just some of the perks of working with us:
- We offer medical (100% paid option), dental (100% paid), vision (100% paid), unlimited PTO/Vacation, life insurance (100% paid), and a 401K with competitive contribution.
- Annual, all-inclusive company trip for you and a guest. Previous destinations include Hawaii, a Mexican Riviera Cruise, and Las Vegas. In 2022 we went to Los Cabos!
- In the office we offer things like free lunch, free snacks, and free drinks.
- Casual workplace that includes a relaxed dress code, plus a newly remodeled office in the heart of Irvine.
- Growth, growth, growth - we are growing, and we would love for you to join us on the ride.
- Annual Game Jam to show off your creative chops!
In compliance with local law, we are disclosing compensation for this role. The range listed is just one component of MobilityWare’ s total compensation package for employees, which may also include annual bonuses, short- and long-term incentives, and program-specific awards. The disclosed range estimate has not been adjusted for the applicable geographic differential associated with the location at which the position may be filled. Starting pay for the successful applicant will depend on a variety of job-related factors, which may include education, training, experience, certifications, location, business needs, or market demands. This range is based on a full-time position. This range may be modified in the future. The pay range annual base salary for this role is $135,000-$190,000.