Senior Product Manager
Do you eat, breathe, and sleep product vision? We need a creative, experienced Product Owner to help lead our Utah studio’s production team.
The perfect candidate will understand the casual game market, have a passion for building great games, and be focused on delighting the customer. You will love data – what the customer is doing, when they are doing it, and why.
This position will work with a small team in a start-up like environment to build new features for our existing IAP & ad-based games. Success means delivering updates that increase player engagement and retention. You will be responsible for executing on a shared vision that is generated by the design director and maximizing your team’s results.
As a Product Owner, you will work under the Director of Product to help guide the production team. You will cultivate an amazing work environment, collaborate with key stakeholders, and develop strategies that grow both our customer base and our revenue. You’ll be empowered, adaptable, and hungry for lifelong learning. You’ll value our work, our customers, and the ability to excel in a no-crunch environment whose purpose is to bring joy to others. If this excites you, then let’s talk.
- Set direction that increases critical KPI’s such as games played, retention and revenue.
- Inspire and motivate your development team.
- Define features and AB tests, write product specifications, and drive progress against stated business goals.
- Clearly communicate product vision
- Collaborate with key stakeholders in departments across the studio.
- Work tirelessly with your Producer to execute the roadmap.
- Cultivate a positive and supportive work environment.
- Share expert analysis of the casual mobile competitive landscape.
- Frequently communicate with cross-functional and senior stakeholders on expectations and progress.
- 2+ years of professional experience in Mobile Gaming acting as a Product Owner
- Passion for Casual game development
- Significant demonstrable experience using data and analytics to both understand and meet customer needs.
- Strong orientation towards data insights, AB testing, and deriving actionable insights that can be meaningful for the business.
- Positive attitude with a desire to be the driving force of a friendly, upbeat and supportive development environment.
- Have been the vision-holder on at least 1 game with more than 1 million downloads.
A Little Bit About Us:
MobilityWare is one of the leading mobile game publishers of card and puzzle games. With our headquarters in the heart of Orange County and a new studio in Utah, we’re dedicated to our mission of bringing joy to others one game at a time.
Ever since our flagship title Solitaire hit the Apple App Store on the day it opened in 2008, MobilityWare has been entertaining gamers around the world. With a product portfolio that includes beloved hits such as FreeCell, MONOPOLY Solitaire, Spades, Hearts, Mahjong, and Bubble Shooter Pop, our games have been downloaded over 400 MILLION times.
MobilityWare was recently named one of Built in LA’s Best Places to Work for the third year in a row and we’ve been recognized as one of the Best Places to Work in Orange County five times by the Orange County Business Journal and OC Register. While we’re proud to be the company behind some of mobile gaming’s most popular titles, our most important achievement is creating a work environment that encourages professional growth and prioritizes the wellness of all of our team members.
Do we have your attention yet? Here are just some of the perks of working with us:
- We offer medical (100% paid option), dental (100% paid), vision (100% paid), unlimited PTO/Vacation, life insurance (100% paid), and a 401K with competitive contribution.
- Annual, all-inclusive company trip for you and a guest. Previous destinations include Hawaii, a Mexican Riviera Cruise, and Las Vegas. In 2022 we went to Los Cabos!
- In the office we offer things like free lunch, free snacks, and free drinks.
- Casual workplace that includes a relaxed dress code, plus a newly remodeled office in the heart of Irvine.
- Growth, growth, growth - we are growing, and we would love for you to join us on the ride.
- Annual Game Jam to show off your creative chops!
In compliance with local law, we are disclosing compensation for this role. The range listed is just one component of MobilityWare’ s total compensation package for employees, which may also include annual bonuses, short- and long-term incentives, and program-specific awards. The disclosed range estimate has not been adjusted for the applicable geographic differential associated with the location at which the position may be filled. Starting pay for the successful applicant will depend on a variety of job-related factors, which may include education, training, experience, certifications, location, business needs, or market demands. This range is based on a full-time position. This range may be modified in the future. The pay range annual base salary for this role is $135,000-$190,000.