Manager, Monetization Analytics
Your mission, if you choose to accept it, is to join one of mobile gaming’s premiere publishers as our newest Manager of Monetization Analytics. Our in-game ads are viewed by millions of players across the globe and are at the core of our business. With your passion for analytics and mobile advertising expertise you’ll be called upon to help us optimize our ad revenue.
You will also spearhead the adoption of new ad tech products, develop new ad monetization strategies, and mentor junior analysts to increase their analytical prowess.
Up to the task? Apply today before this opportunity self-destructs.
- Lead cross-functional projects using advanced data analysis techniques to discover insights that will guide strategic decisions and uncover optimization opportunities
- Build, develop, and maintain data reporting systems, data automation systems, dashboards and performance metrics that support key business decisions
- Oversee all analysis and optimizations when it comes to advertising in our games
- Actively manage teams sprints and strategic initiatives
- Develop KPIs, metrics, and reporting which leads to actionable product and marketing insights relating to consumer behavior, game engagement, and in-game interactions related to ad performance
- Organize and drive successful completion of data projects through effective management of data analysts and effective collaboration with stakeholders
- Mentor staff in best practices including experimental design and analysis and yield optimization methodologies
- Key stakeholder when it comes to communication cross functionally with engineering, product and marketing
- BA/BS degree in Math, Statistics, Computer Science, Economics, or other quantitative field
- 5+ years of experience as a data analyst or similar analytical role, preferably for a technology or gaming company
- 2+ years of ad tech or yield optimizations
- 2-3+ years in a leadership and management role
- Experience working with business teams to identify and define projects
- Experience using SQL and querying large, complex data sets, manipulating and analyzing complex, high-volume, high-dimensionality data from varying sources
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to apply business strategy to data analysis and recommendations
- Experience using visualization techniques for presenting data and analysis knowledge of Tableau is a plus
- Excellent communication, presentation, and visual reporting skills
- Experienced with Scrum, JIRA techniques for work organization and delivery
A Little Bit About Us:
MobilityWare is one of the leading mobile game publishers of card and puzzle games. With our headquarters in the heart of Orange County and a new studio in Utah, we’re dedicated to our mission of bringing joy to others one game at a time.
Ever since our flagship title Solitaire hit the Apple App Store on the day it opened in 2008, MobilityWare has been entertaining gamers around the world. With a product portfolio that includes beloved hits such as FreeCell, MONOPOLY Solitaire, Spades, Hearts, Mahjong, and Bubble Shooter Pop, our games have been downloaded over 400 MILLION times.
MobilityWare was recently named one of Built in LA’s Best Places to Work for the third year in a row and we’ve been recognized as one of the Best Places to Work in Orange County five times by the Orange County Business Journal and OC Register. While we’re proud to be the company behind some of mobile gaming’s most popular titles, our most important achievement is creating a work environment that encourages professional growth and prioritizes the wellness of all of our team members.
Do we have your attention yet? Here are just some of the perks of working with us:
- We offer medical (100% paid option), dental (100% paid), vision (100% paid), unlimited PTO/Vacation, life insurance (100% paid), and a 401K with competitive contribution.
- Annual, all-inclusive company trip for you and a guest. Previous destinations include Hawaii, a Mexican Riviera Cruise, and Las Vegas. In 2022 we went to Los Cabos!
- In the office, we offer things like free lunch, free snacks, and free drinks.
- Casual workplace that includes a relaxed dress code, plus a newly remodeled office in the heart of Irvine.
- Growth, growth, growth - we are growing, and we would love for you to join us on the ride.
- Annual Game Jam to show off your creative chops!
In compliance with local law, we are disclosing compensation for this role. The range listed is just one component of MobilityWare’ s total compensation package for employees, which may also include annual bonuses, short- and long-term incentives, and program-specific awards. The disclosed range estimate has not been adjusted for the applicable geographic differential associated with the location at which the position may be filled. Starting pay for the successful applicant will depend on a variety of job-related factors, which may include education, training, experience, certifications, location, business needs, or market demands. This range is based on a full-time position. This range may be modified in the future. The pay range annual base salary for this role is $115,000-$180,000.