Sales Development Associate (French Fluency Required)
Founded in 2010, JOOR now services more than 14,000 brands and over 600,000 buyers across 150 countries, processing an incredible $1.7B in wholesale transaction volume each month. Backed by Macquarie Group, Battery Ventures, Canaan Partners & ITOCHU, JOOR is a Series D start-up that provides the world's most recognized brands and retailers with a digital wholesale management platform that transforms the way these businesses work.
With a CEO recently named a Glossy 50 "Changemaker in the Fashion Industry" and inducted into Forbes' "50 Over 50" 2022 class, JOOR is attracting top talent to drive market dominance. With our team of 150+ experts, we maintain an established global presence with employees in key markets in North America, Europe and APAC.
What You'll Do:
As a Sales Development Associate, you will have the opportunity to impact the bottom line and drive revenue through generating sales opportunities in a team-focused environment. Success in this role means hitting and exceeding monthly sales goals, staying ahead of daily metrics, and handling rejection in stride, all with the support of experienced managers. We have a strong focus on optimization and welcome new ideas on how to improve our lead generation process.
- Qualify leads by learning about the prospect's approach to wholesale selling
- Work with Demand Generation Marketing team to qualify inbound leads and set appointments for AE’s to conduct live demonstrations of platform
- Collaborate with the greater Sales organization to generate new business for the company strategically
- Constantly be vigilant in building and moving the pipeline forward
- Be an ambassador to our lite brands and help troubleshoot data uploads
Who You Are:
- A captivating communicator: you have no fear on the phone and demonstrate excellent written communication for crafting strategic outreach.
- An evangelist: you believe in our product and are able to authentically sell the JOOR story.
- A self-starter: you find process in ambiguity and strive to over deliver on all responsibilities.
- A creative thinker: you discover new ways to approach your day-to-day and use data to build scalable campaigns.
- A driven winner: you understand that every single day is a new opportunity to be on top.
- A competitor: you are fiercely driven to compete against yourself while also being a collaborative teammate.
What We're Looking For:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A high standard of integrity and a strong work ethic, paired with effective prioritization and organizational skills
- An appetite for learning, with the ability to receive and implement feedback
- Experience cold-calling and cold-emailing a plus
- Experience working with Salesforce or any other CRM, a plus
- Fluency in both French and English required
What We Offer:
- Competitive base and performance-based variable earnings
- Access to Market Weeks to see the product in action
- Collaborate with our teams in NY, LA, London, Madrid, Melbourne, Milan, Paris, Philadelphia and Tokyo
- Need a break? Generous “My Time” policy - We want you at your best!
- Medical Insurance
- Regular social events, including happy hours, lunch & learns, company off-sites, Meetups and speaker series
- Transparency into the state of our business via monthly all-hands meetings, showcasing the company’s performance in relation to revenue and growth.
Please submit CV's/resumes in English
We are one of the few tech companies with a female CEO and 1/3 of our engineering team is made up of women — well above the industry norm. Walking our floors, you'll find people of every shape, color, ethnicity and creed. If you are looking to join a team of innovators and trail blazers who value diversity of thought and experience, then JOOR may just be the place for you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Excited about the role but still not 100% you fit the criteria? We would still love to hear from you!