Founded in 2010, JOOR now services more than 14,000 brands and over 600,000 buyers across 150 countries, processing an incredible $1.7B in wholesale transaction volume each month. Backed by Macquarie Group, Battery Ventures, Canaan Partners & ITOCHU, JOOR is a Series D start-up that provides the world's most recognized brands and retailers with a digital wholesale management platform that transforms the way these businesses work.
With a CEO inducted into Forbes' 2022 "50 Over 50" class & named a Glossy 50 "Changemaker in the Fashion Industry" JOOR is attracting top talent to drive market dominance. We have over 200 employees in 12 global offices, including NYC, LA, Milan, London, Paris, Madrid, Melbourne, and Tokyo. And we are continuing to grow in a smart, sound way.
What We're Looking For:
We are searching for an Account Executive to join our NYC team. JOOR is a fashion-technology Software as a Service Company (SaaS). Our ideal candidate has 3+ years of experience in a SaaS, B2B, AdTech, or FinTech organization.
While we view Retail or Wholesale experience as a bonus, we are looking for candidates who have been in the technology industry for a few years.
***Please note, this role will be based out of our NYC HQ. JOOR currently operates on a 2-day Hybrid schedule.
What You’ll Do:
- Communicate how JOOR’s offering drives revenue, what our competitive advantage is, and why it is worth the investment for enterprise level brands and retailers
- Navigate the industry to find key decision-makers and build their trust in both you and JOOR
- Become an industry, product and marketing expert
- Close deals as well as develop and close mid market opportunities with qualified businesses to drive new revenue growth
- Manage and close a $500,000 - $650,000 book of business
- Lead the entire sales cycle from initial opportunity creation to finalizing opportunity outcome: This includes prospecting campaigns, driving the discovery process at meetings with both prospects and clients, forecasting, selling with JOOR’s value proposition, and ultimately closing the deal.
- Manage incoming leads and determine if they are a fit to join our platform
- Perform research on target accounts and build and execute prospecting campaigns
- Identify opportunities and navigate prospect organizations to earn time with key decision makers and executive sponsors using influence and connections, a consultative approach, and a keen understanding of JOOR’s innovative solution
- Dive deep in understanding the business of your target accounts and the potential for alignment with JOOR. Go high-and-wide within organizations to understand the full scope of opportunity
- Participate in discovery sessions pre and post contract with new clients to help scope new features within the platform
- Participate in internal team meetings to collaborate with supporting ecosystems on opportunities, resolve customer issues, share best practices, and work with cross functional teams.
- Engage Pre-Sales, Customer Success and other internal resources to develop and align on a specific, compelling value generation / ROI targets for selling and delivering JOOR’s platform
We would LOVE to hear from you:
- 3+ years of sales experience
- 3 years of relevant work experience in SaaS, B2B, Account Management, or Retail strongly preferred
- Knowledge of Spanish or Portuguese a plus
- Experience using Salesforce or another CRM strongly preferred
- Experience hitting KPI's and working with a commission structure
- A confident and resilient salesperson
- A multitasker with a go-getter attitude
What We Offer:
- Private health insurance
- Collaborate with our teams in global offices around the world
- Need a break? Flexible “My Time” policy - We want you at your best!
- Regular social events, including happy hours, lunch & learns, company off-sites, meetups and speaker series
- Transparency into the state of our business via monthly all-hands meetings, showcasing the company’s performance in relation to revenue and growth
We are one of the few tech companies with a female CEO and 1/3 of our engineering team is made up of women — well above the industry norm. Walking our floors, you'll find people of every shape, color, ethnicity and creed. If you are looking to join a team of innovators and trail blazers who value diversity of thought and experience, then JOOR may just be the place for you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Excited about the role but still not 100% you fit the criteria? We would still love to hear from you!