Global Retail Customer Success - Team Lead
Who We Are:
Founded in 2010, JOOR now services more than 14,000 brands and over 600,000 buyers across 150 countries, processing an incredible $1.7B in wholesale transaction volume each month. Backed by Macquarie Group, Battery Ventures, Canaan Partners & ITOCHU, JOOR is a Series D start-up that provides the world's most recognized brands and retailers with a digital wholesale management platform that transforms the way these businesses work.
With a CEO inducted into Forbes' 2022 "50 Over 50" class & named a Glossy 50 "Changemaker in the Fashion Industry" JOOR is attracting top talent to drive market dominance. We have over 200 employees in 12 global offices, including NYC, LA, Milan, London, Paris, Madrid, Melbourne, and Tokyo. And we are continuing to grow in a smart, sound way.
Why JOOR? :
- We have been recognized as a break-out technology start-up, continuing to drive innovation in the fashion & retail industry.
We are one of the few tech companies with a female CEO and 1/3 of our engineering team is made up of women — well above the industry norm. Walking our floors, you'll find people of every shape, color, ethnicity and creed. If you are looking to join a team of innovators and trail blazers who value diversity of thought and experience, then JOOR may just be the place for you.
Global Retail CS Team Lead
What You’ll Do:
- Maintain and build trusted, strategic relationships with senior executives and everyday users at enterprise-level retailer clients
- Manage Global Retail Customer Success Team of 4 CSMs/CSAs, supporting their professional development in order for them to perform at their best while also motivating them to maintain a strong team culture and positive morale
- Manage the success of your own accounts by driving and demonstrating incremental value and return on customer’s investment; create and share value creation insights based on this in regular touch-bases and quarterly business reviews
- Strategize and identify how to drive retention and increase renewal contracts via upsell, expansion, and/or cross-sell opportunities within existing relationships
- Assess and cultivate long-term strategic goals utilizing business intelligence and performance data from internal tools to develop recommendations for driving your clients’ KPIs
- Work closely with Sales counterparts to gain visibility on sales pipeline and for a streamlined hand-off and kick-off process with new clients, conducting discovery sessions to understand the client’s workflows and their business goals to create a customized training and implementation phase-in plan and to ensure a positive onboarding and implementation process that will meet clients’ needs and drive high platform adoption
- Oversee / manage integration and custom development projects in conjunction with our Integrations, Product and Data teams
- Be an advocate for global clients’ feature requests and work cross-functionally with our Product and QA teams to help move projects forward and help inform the product roadmap
- Partner with Marketing and Brand Sales & Customer Success teams to design and execute a mutual communication plan
- Forecast and consistently meet global annual goals set for ARR gross and net revenue retention
- Advocate and represent the retail team within the company and the leadership team to ensure their performances and wellbeing
What We're Looking For:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 7+ years of relevant work experience in SaaS, B2B, Account Management, or Enterprise Retail preferred
- 2+ years of experience managing a team of account managers
- Fluency in English and French, both written and verbal required
- Excellent presentation, written, and oral communication skills
- Strong negotiation and sales skills
- Excellent cross-team coordination, collaboration, and project management skills
- Ability to communicate directly with clients to address questions and resolve concerns with diplomacy and acumen
- Understanding of performance analytics and the ability to interpret data into meaningful insights and actionable next steps
- Proficient in Google Suite, Salesforce, Airtable a plus