Senior DevOps Engineer
Who We Are:
Founded in 2010, JOOR now services more than 13,300 brands and over 380,000 retailers in 150 countries, processing an incredible $1.7B in wholesale transaction volume each month. Backed by Macquarie Group, Battery Ventures, Canaan Partners & ITOCHU, JOOR is a Series D start-up that provides the world's most recognized brands and retailers with a digital wholesale management platform that transforms the way these businesses work.
With a CEO named a Glossy 50 "Changemaker in the Fashion Industry," and inducted into Forbes' 2022 "50 Over 50" class, JOOR attracts top talent to drive market dominance. We have over 200 employees in 12 global offices, including NYC, Philadelphia, LA, Milan, London, Paris, Madrid, Berlin, Melbourne, Seoul, Tokyo, and Shanghai. And we are continuing to grow in a smart, sound way.
We’re growing our engineering team and seeking members who want to set the tone for what technology in the wholesale industry looks like. You’ll tackle complex problems and build the systems that support emerging, independent businesses all the way up to global brands and retailers. Our clients rely on our products to grow their business and we are committed to building a fast and scalable product that they love, all while using best practices and the latest technologies. We have a positive and collaborative culture, and our engineers are given a greenfield of opportunity to advance their skills and see their solutions make an immediate impact for some of the world’s best known brands and retailers. Read the JOOR Engineering Blog to learn more.
What You’ll Be Responsible for:
- Improve and make enhancements to our platform infrastructure using Terraform, Helm and Kubernetes.
- Execute on DevOps projects and train developers up on new tools.
- Contribute to quarterly roadmaps building out features for the platform.
- Continually improve development workflows, contributing to engineering effectiveness.
- Solve complicated problems of scale for production systems and automate your solutions.
- Monitor and administer production systems, ensuring 100% observability.
We'd LOVE to hear from you if you have:
- 5-8+ years working professionally as DevOps / SRE engineer with the last 1-2 years in a Senior level role.
- Experience building infrastructure systems
- Experience of hands-on experience with Kubernetes, specifically on AWS EKS
- Experience building systems with AWS features (EC2, EKS, etc).
- Experience years experience working or deploying CI/CD application frameworks (Jenkins, ArgoCD)
- Experience building your own tools developed in Go or Python.
What We Offer:
- Collaborate with our teams in NY, LA, London, Madrid, Melbourne, Milan, Paris and Philadelphia.
- Access to Market Weeks to see the product in action
- Medical, Dental
- Regular social events, including happy hours, lunch & learns, company off-sites, meetups and speaker series
- Transparency into the state of our business via monthly all-hands meetings, showcasing the company’s performance in relation to revenue and growth
- Base of 65-75k Euro
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.