Product Manager (Mid-Level)
Founded in 2010, JOOR now services more than 13,3000 brands and over 380,000 retailers in 150 countries, processing an incredible $1.5B in wholesale transaction volume each and every month. Backed by Macquarie Group, Battery Ventures, Canaan Partners & ITOCHU, JOOR is a Series D start-up that provides the world's most recognized brands and retailers with a digital wholesale management platform that transforms the way these businesses work.
With a CEO recently named a Glossy 50 "Changemaker in the Fashion Industry", JOOR is attracting top talent to drive market dominance. We have over 200 employees in 12 global offices, including NYC, Philadelphia, LA, Milan, London, Paris, Madrid, Berlin, Melbourne, Seoul, Tokyo and Shanghai. And, we are continuing to grow in a smart, sound way.
Product @ JOOR:
The Senior Product Manager position at JOOR is an individual contributor role for experienced product individuals who are passionate about delighting users while delivering value to the business. You will collaborate with a cross-functional team and product peers to develop strategic product roadmaps that ensure a holistic end-to-end user experience. You will build business cases, articulate strategy, and evangelize the product vision to stakeholders and cross-functional team members. You will measure and report on the efficacy of your initiatives and develop action plans accordingly. You will make hard, high-stakes trade-offs between features, choosing those that are most likely to ensure that both business goals and user needs are met.
We look for candidates who can demonstrate a history of delivering outcomes through a partnership with design, engineering and the business. Someone who, as an excellent storyteller, can represent the interests of the users they serve and influence teams to generate the outcomes that resolve their most pressing problems. We look for candidates who are collaborative by nature, empathetic to users, and are most likely to garner the trust of the stakeholders they serve.
What You'll Do:
- Work closely with cross functional team of stakeholders, end-users, engineers, UX designers and product leaders to understand the problems to solve, inform the product vision and define requirements
- Work towards creating shared outcomes with multiple teams to deliver impact for customers
- Define product release strategies, ensuring the readiness of the various business partners
- Become the expert for their product, demonstrating mastery of the current platform with an understanding of gaps that inform their near-term product roadmap and contribute to long-term strategy
- Manage expectations by understanding when initiatives are at risk and proactively communicating with stakeholders
- Participate and present in quarterly planning activities
- Ensure product quality by testing software features to ensure they satisfy the acceptance criteria and work with stakeholders and end users to coordinate user acceptance testing activities
- Build mentorship relationships and initiates guidance of newer Product Managers
- Lead research efforts to distill clarity from ambiguity and develops data collection strategies that identify the right outcomes for measuring success
We would LOVE to hear from you:
- 5+ years of relevant product experience
- Understanding of the landscape of problems and quickly zeros in on the best strategy to achieve business outcomes
- Excellent Storyteller
- Demonstrates expertise in a variety of product discovery techniques
- Looks beyond the obvious and doesn't stop at the first solution proposed
- Makes choices about priorities that clearly demonstrate an understanding of the business goals, market demand and user needs
- Ability to measure product health and use data to inform prioritization decisions, to ensure product quality and service levels, and meet defined goals and success metrics
- Inspires new ways of working and product practice techniques
- Can effectively cope with change and can shift gears comfortably
What We Offer:
- Competitive Base Salary
- Private health insurance
- Fully remote w/ WeWork available for optional in-office use
- Access to Market Weeks to see the product in action
- Collaborate with our international teams in NY, LA, London, Madrid, Melbourne, Milan, Paris and Philadelphia
- Regular social events, including happy hours, lunch & learns, company off-sites, Meetups and speaker series
- Transparency into the state of our business via quarterly all-hands meetings, showcasing the company's performance in relation to revenue and growth
We are one of the few tech companies with a female CEO and 1/3 of our engineering team is made up of women — well above the industry norm. Walking our floors, you'll find people of every shape, color, ethnicity and creed. If you are looking to join a team of innovators and trail blazers who value diversity of thought and experience, then JOOR may just be the place for you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Excited about the role but still not 100% you fit the criteria? We would still love to hear from you!
Something looks off?