Supply Chain Planner
Hungryroot is the all-in-one recipe and grocery service. We're here to help people feel their best and make grocery shopping, cooking, and enjoying healthy food easier than ever. So, we're creating the first-of-its-kind food experience that puts people (and the planet) first, built for busy lives and individual needs.
We are a distributed team built on top talent from over 10 states across the U.S. While we have an office in NYC, we support employees creating “offices” wherever they are. We believe in fostering team connection and collaboration across all of our “offices” - so don’t expect to be online at 6 am to make a meeting if you’re on the West coast. Expect to attend regular team building events, and to be able to work from the beach every once in a while. Expect to be treated like an owner who cares about our common goal, not someone who has to clock in and out of work.
About the Role
Hungryroot is looking for a Supply Chain Planner to join our growing Supply Chain Team. This individual will be responsible for collaborating with partner fulfillment centers and supply chain teams to monitor and improve inventory accuracy and in-stock availability. You will also have an opportunity to make a large impact by identifying and executing opportunities to increase sales, turn, and item availability, support the development and ongoing optimization of product forecasting models and collaborate with the digital product team to identify and analyze supply chain-related opportunities to realize the maximum benefit of our personalized box filling algorithm that runs our services here at Hungryroot!
If you want to help us change how people grocery shop and eat for the better, we’d love for you to apply!
- Lead and manage Inventory planning, ordering, and forecasting for multiple categories.
- Keep inventory in stock for multiple categories.
- Communicate with suppliers/vendors on orders, forecasts and deliveries.
- Reduce spoilage on multiple categories.
- Bachelor’s Degree required; a focus on business or supply chain management preferred.
- 2+ years of Supply Chain Planning within food manufacturing or consumer packaged goods experience.
- 2+ Years of ERP systems (SAP, Oracle, NetSuite)
- 2+ years of hands-on Microsoft Excel experience
- Demonstrated strategic thinker with the ability to use data and reports to make decisions, identify problems, and come up with solutions.
- Extremely detail-oriented and able to meet timelines, Strong communication and organizational skills, Willingness to dive in with a no-task-is-too-small attitude
- Comfortable with ambiguity and able to work both independently and in team settings
- APICS certification is a plus!
Perks & Benefits
- Remote Work Optional: Work from home, work from our NYC office, work from anywhere, you decide!
- Competitive compensation + comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Monthly Hungryroot credit
- Universal paid parental leave
- Commuter benefits
- A working environment filled with passionate, happy, smart people!
Expected Pay Range
$75,000 — $90,000 USD
The base pay actually offered will take into account internal equity, job-related knowledge, skills, market data and experience.
Hungryroot is built on the values of being proactive, positive, and transparent in all that we do. Our mission to help make healthy eating easy, accessible, and joyful is better served by a diverse workplace.
We are a proud Equal Opportunity Employer committed to building an inclusive workplace. We have zero-tolerance for harassment or discrimination. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, ethnicity, national origin, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability.