- Competitive Hourly Wage
- $5 facials
- Friends & Family Discount on Services
- 35% Product Discount
- Paid Time Off for full-time employees
- Shop cleaning, including treatment rooms, front desk, lobby, retail shelves, office, break rooms and hallways
- Oversee and complete laundry duties for shop, including the collection of laundry from treatment rooms, washing, drying, and folding
- Help with unpacking deliveries, taking out garbage and recycling.
- Checks in when arriving at the shop for each shift to review any changes, announcements, or areas of focus.
- Reports to Manager on Duty/Shift Lead and Shop Manager
- Excellent cleaning skills - Must possess a clear understanding of what constitutes a clean and sanitary environment
- Ability to clean facial equipment along with previous experience working with cleaning products
- Detail-oriented and thorough
- Ability to take direction well
- Friendly, personable & must have a great attitude
- Excellent organizational skills
- Dependable and reliable
- Must have the flexibility to work a non-traditional schedule - including weekends, opening shifts, and closing shifts
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchisee. All inquiries about employment at this franchisee should be made directly to the franchise location, and not to Heyday Skincare Corporate.