- Competitive Hourly Wage
- Product and Enhancement Commission
- $5 facials
- Friends & Family Discount on Services
- 35% Product Discount
- Paid Sick Time
- Paid Time Off for full-time employees
At Heyday, we’re cutting through the noise in the skincare industry to help you discover your healthiest skin, so you can put your best face forward. With locations across the country, we provide personalized facial treatments and everyday skincare guidance from our expert estheticians, along with powerful products that let you feel the difference.
We’ve been named “Best Facial” by New York Magazine, performed over 500,000 facials, tried countless products, and have been collecting valuable skincare data the entire way.
Oh, and the word Heyday... it means the period of your life when you’re at your prime. We believe every day should be your Heyday – we happen to start with skin.
About the Role
As a Skin Therapist at Heyday, you will provide fully personalized facials to every client who walks through our door. You will listen to their concerns, look for skin conditions, and educate them on product and enhancement options. You will deliver unparalleled client experience and maintain a high degree of client satisfaction.
What You'll Do
- Provide customized and personalized facials to Heyday clientele through a deep understanding of ingredients and product offerings
- Complete a comprehensive Skin Analysis of each client to better understand the needs of their skin today and in the future
- Educate your clients on their homecare routine and provide personalized recommendations
- Create an educational experience for each individual you touch
- Listen to each client to create a unique experience rooted in hospitality
The Ideal Candidate
- A valid Esthetics license (not a temporary license)
- At least 1-2 years experience performing facials
- A passion for our brand and the way we are changing the skincare industry
- Must have outstanding customer service and problem-solving skills
- Must be confident when recommending memberships, enhancements, and products
- Must have the flexibility to work a non-traditional schedule - including weekends, opening shifts, and closing shifts
- Bonus Points If You Have:
- Experience with Peels
- Advanced facial massage techniques
- Experience with electrical modalities (high frequency, LED, microcurrent)
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchisee. All inquiries about employment at this franchisee should be made directly to the franchise location, and not to Heyday Skincare Corporate.