National TeleCardiologist (Part-Time)
Posted on Saturday, July 31, 2021
Heartbeat Health is a venture-backed health tech startup revolutionizing the delivery of cardiovascular care. Our vision is a world where cardiac conditions are detected early, care coordination is friction-free, and at-risk individuals are empowered to live long, heart-healthy lives. Powered by a connected ecosystem of heart health providers, Heartbeat delivers a range of clinical services, including same-day diagnostic reads, televisits, and virtual care programs for patients with atrial fibrillation, vascular disease, and heart failure. We have been featured on TechCrunch, CNBC, Fast Company, and Forbes – and listed on CB Insights Top 150 Digital Health Startups, New York Digital Health Top 100 Startups, and BuiltIn’s 2023 Best Places to Work.
Heartbeat Health is seeking board-certified cardiologists to become part-time telecardiologists!
About the gig
- Provide best-in-class cardiovascular care via the Heartbeat app, providing synchronous and asynchronous care.
- Providers will have the ability to engage in the breadth of virtual cardiology opportunities available through Heartbeat, ranging from asynchronous imaging and ECG interpretation to virtual consultation.
- We are interested in candidates who are passionate about innovating and expanding access to high quality care.
- If interested, please apply with a list of all active US medical licenses.
- Physicians will be Board Certified in Internal Medicine & Cardiovascular Disease
- Licensed in any state (multiple state licenses preferred)
- Proficient in ECG, ECG monitoring, echos, stress echos, and cardiology consultation
- Vascular interpretation helpful but not required for this role
- Comfortable with telehealth and writing prescriptions remotely
- Tech-savvy and Communicative
- Personable and Engaging
- Passionate about patient care, education and communication
Why you'll love working here
- We're mission-driven: we're revolutionizing the way cardiovascular care is delivered
- Up for the challenge: make a big impact by joining a fast-growing team in its early stages
- Great people: become a part of something incredible, and do it with an exceptionally talented, multidisciplinary team.
- We care about diversity: diversity allows us to build an excellent patient experience. We are an equal opportunity employer and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
In addition to finding people who are truly excellent at what they do, our team is founded on a set of values we hold close to heart:
- Put patients first.
- Be amazing without ego.
- Stay hungry and focused.
- Be accountable.
- Promote open and authentic communication.
- Assume the best in others.
- Have fun.
You’re open to new ideas, thoughtful in your approach, pragmatic in your delivery, constantly learning, and up for a challenge. You elevate the work of those around you. You want the superpower to save millions of lives.
We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.