Cardiac Sonographer- New Orleans, LA (Part-Time)
New Orleans, LA, USA
Posted on Saturday, August 26, 2023
Heartbeat Health is looking for an experienced Echo Technologist to join our fast-paced, innovative, clinical services team! In this role, you will provide on-site transthoracic echocardiograms to patients in partnership with our clients. Heartbeat Health provides a unique opportunity to provides on-site care as an extension of our virtual-first environment that is at the forefront of the way cardiovascular care is being delivered. We are looking for an individual to work with us approximately 2 days per week on a 1099 Contractor basis.
About the Role
- Independently perform complete transthoracic echocardiograms
- Perform exams in an efficient and timely manner
- Follow standard protocols to ensure accurate and complete studies
- Attend monthly team meetings and occasional educational sessions
- Will be expected to travel to multiple locations throughout the week to perform echos onsite
- Registered Diagnostic Cardiac Sonographer
- Accredited 2-year degree (Allied Health/Nursing, or comparable recognized and accredited program in Ultrasound Technology
- Minimum of 2 years clinical experience
- Experienced subject matter expert
- Proficient in English
- Excellent customer service skills, bedside manner and overall energy
- Forward-Thinking and tech-savvy
- Ability to work effectively, efficiently and professionally in a team
- Ability to complete patient exams independently with little direction
- Knowledge of Studycast preferred but not required
Why You'll Love Working Here
- We're mission-driven: we're revolutionizing the way cardiovascular care is delivered
- Up for the challenge: make a big impact by joining a fast-growing team in its early stages
- Great people: become a part of something incredible, and do it with an exceptionally talented, multidisciplinary team.
- We care about diversity: diversity allows us to build an excellent patient experience. We are an equal opportunity employer and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Heartbeat Health is a venture-backed health tech startup revolutionizing the delivery of cardiovascular care. Our vision is a world where cardiac conditions are detected early, care coordination is friction-free, and at-risk individuals are empowered to live long, heart-healthy lives. Powered by a connected ecosystem of heart health providers, Heartbeat delivers a range of clinical services, including same-day diagnostic reads, televisits, and virtual care programs for patients with atrial fibrillation, vascular disease, and heart failure. We have been featured on TechCrunch, CNBC, Fast Company, and Forbes – and listed on CB Insights Top 150 Digital Health Startups, New York Digital Health Top 100 Startups, and BuiltIn’s 2023 Best Places to Work.
We are looking for an exceptional, experienced Echo Technologist to work with us. We'd like our candidates to be open to new ideas, thoughtful in your approach, pragmatic in your delivery, constantly learning, and up for a challenge. We elevate the work of those around us and we want the superpower to save millions of lives!