Merchandise Operations Coordinator, The Inside
Havenly, Inc. is a funded and fast growing consumer services startup located in the heart of Denver. We offer online interior design services that make decorating your home simple, affordable, and accessible for everyone.
We are looking for a Merchandise Operations Coordinator to join our Merchandising team to support our rapidly-growing Owned and Operated brand, The Inside. This role will be at the intersection of the customer, vendor, and designer experience supporting critical product data initiatives, vendor relationships, and smooth executions for new launches.
This role will assist in the daily oversight & quality assurance of the product data pipeline for our O&O brand The Inside. Your scope of work will include getting product data from partners, ensuring quality and freshness of catalog, troubleshooting & support, etc., coordinating projects with key cross-functional partners, and supporting day-to-day operations with our vendors. This role will report into our Merchandise Manager for The Inside and is critical in supporting strong vendor relationships, maintaining smooth operations, identifying areas of improvement across our processes, partnerships, and product catalog.
- You’re a self-starter who understands how to keep a large number of tasks organized and moving forward
- You’ve been part of a fast-growing consumer or e-commerce business on the site merchandising, operations, or account management side
- You have experience building relationships and working cross-functionally with internal teams
- You have experience managing or supporting external partners and you’re excited to connect with partners, build relationships, and look for opportunities to improve our operations together
- You’re excited about sharpening your business acumen and helping to identify key areas of opportunity for improvement in our merchandising operations and product catalog
- You enjoy being challenged and want to help define new processes and methods of operating that will help The Inside scale faster
- You love getting under the hood, kicking tires, and taking things apart - you have a natural curiosity to understand how and why things work
Key Job Responsibilities:
- General / Vendor Management
- Support the Merchandise Manager in managing vendor relationships and programs, onboarding new vendors, and ensuring product data is properly manifested on The Inside’s website
- Monitoring and reporting on critical performance metrics across our vendor partners
- Produce work that is efficient, accurate and detail-oriented
- Partner with Merchandise Manager on business-growing efforts and key strategic projects
- Product Data Management
- Owns product creation from naming, assortment tool creation and maintenance to communication to cross functional teams to ensure timely execution.
- Assist with vendor item setup to create a compelling product experience on the site with intuitive category navigation
- Help facilitate a clear and accurate product details page
- Participate in various website and/or product data testing and QA
- Liaise with internal teams to update and troubleshoot product display issues
- Ensure accurate and high-quality data across the site, with an understanding of its impact on the customer experience
- Project Management
- Prioritize and manage a high volume of product data needs, partnering with Engineering to ensure consistent output
- Escalate issues and recommendations with an appropriate level of urgency
- Log bug or feature tickets to inform product and engineering teams of issues and tracking priorities and resolution
- Communication best practices, following up with status-updates and providing clear next steps
Key Job Qualifications:
- 1-2 years of experience in an ecommerce environment; operations, merchandising, or ecommerce management experience preferred
- An undergraduate degree
- A self-starting attitude: you work independently and effectively when directed by a manager
- A collaborative attitude: you naturally build connections, rapport, and camaraderie with team members across different business disciplines
- A strong attention to detail and an interest in learning more about the technical aspects required to support large ecommerce experiences
- This is a full-time exempt position headquartered in Denver, CO.
- Our total rewards package includes competitive compensation, generous PTO, volunteer days off, health benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability), company equity, 401K, and Fertility benefits. In addition we offer free design services, furniture discounts, and merchandise credits.
- Targeted compensation range for this role: $55K dependent upon experience.
- Havenly is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Havenly's employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.
- As a company, our goal is to make everyone feel good at home and that starts right here, at Havenly HQ. We celebrate our differences and encourage everyone to bring their true selves to work each and every day. Throughout the journey of each of our team members, as a company we take pride in and commit to ensuring that everyone feels valued, heard, welcome and has equal opportunity to thrive.
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
At Havenly we hire people who exhibit gumption, act like owners, overperform, and are always playful. If this sounds like a great fit for you, and a challenge you're ready to run with, we want to hear from you.
This role will work either out of Havenly’s HQ in Denver, CO.