Associate, Strategic Finance & Corporate Development
At Havenly, we believe that everyone deserves a beautiful home they love. Founded in 2014, we've grown into the #1 interior design service in the country. We're reinventing the way that people design and shop for their homes, making custom furniture and interior design delightful and accessible for all. Although we're headquartered in Denver, we offer both online and in-person services, operating design studios on both coasts and throughout the US.
We are seeking an Associate to join our Finance & Corporate Development team to help drive long term growth for the business by providing actionable analysis and empowering stakeholders across the business to make data-driven decisions.
We are looking for a team member who is not afraid to roll-up-their-sleeves and is focused on delivering measurable results. You should have direct, hands-on experience in strategy, acquisitions, financial modeling, data analytics and related functions. You are dependable, approachable, self-motivated, and highly organized. Like our team, you should be customer and brand-focused and naturally curious about new ways to help grow our business and make our systems more efficient over time. You thrive in an in person work environment but are also comfortable collaborating across multiple teams located in multiple geographies.
What You’ll Do:
- Lead and/or support key strategic projects across the company, working with key stakeholders across departments on high priority questions and decisions
- Develop plans, forecasts, and analyses for strategic initiatives and ad hoc projects, including new business lines / markets / products analysis, strategic decision-making in day-to-day operations, and other growth initiatives
- Support corporate development including mergers & acquisitions, capital raises, and partnerships including modeling, negotiation, and decision making
- Summarize analytical results clearly and concisely to support recommendations and inform key decisions in resource allocations
- Play a key role in driving decisions that will show results for the business in both the near and long terms, and build consensus and alignment on those decisions across the company
- Support annual strategic business and resource planning
- Develop and keep current various business analytics across functions including marketing, finance, operations and development KPIs, via sophisticated dashboards and performance tracking
- Continuously develop and innovate around both standard, ad-hoc reporting and analytics
Who You Are:
- Demonstrated financial acumen and analytical experience delivering results-driven strategic recommendations, business modeling, and creating meaningful analysis to drive key business decisions
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, highly organized, exceptional attention to detail, strong and proven project management capabilities and stakeholder relationship development, and able to manage competing priorities
- Comfort managing through ambiguity and working with limited data. Prior experience in a new business or startup highly desired
- Advanced MS Excel user with experience building complex financial models and dashboards; proficiency with BI and data visualization software preferred
- 3+ years of experience in management consulting, investment banking, private equity and/or corporate transaction work
- This is a full-time exempt position headquartered in Denver, CO
- Targeted compensation range for this role: $95K-$110K/year, dependent upon experience.
- Our total rewards package includes competitive compensation, generous PTO, volunteer days off, health benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability), 401K, paid Parental leave, and Fertility benefits. In addition, we offer free design services, furniture discounts, and merchandise credits.
- Havenly is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Havenly's employment decisions are made without regard with race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
As a company, our goal is to make everyone feel good at home and that starts right here, at Havenly HQ. We celebrate our differences and encourage everyone to bring their true selves to work each and every day. Throughout the journey of each of our team members, as a company, we take pride in and commit to ensuring that everyone feels valued, heard, welcome and has equal opportunity to thrive. With the above stated, Havenly is committed to cultivating a diverse and inclusive team. We are open to candidates of all backgrounds and encourage you to apply if interested.